Freedom!!!


Haaay! The end of the 3-day preliminaires has come to an end, and I am looking forward to a restful and chem-free weekend! Yey to that!

Today was very nice. Andrew and I went out for a little shopping together before his trip to China on Monday, hehehe. It's unusual to find guys who'd take walking for hours, and so I am fascinated with this creature! Hehehe...hey, that's a complement!

The shakes prove more of his rarity...we went to Fruitas for a quick thrist quencher...shakes (of course libre niya, wahahaha, dapat lang...I had pineapple and he had mango), and walked across to the bead shop to test the effectiveness of their mood rings (I've always wanted one, but I want the real thing...so I tested it by cold shakes contact, and yes, I was convinced of their authenticy).

While I was asking about it, we put down our shakes and did sales talk, whatever you call that...and when I was finally ready to leave with one of the rings (thanks a lot, Ahia), I was surprised to find my shake gone...ininom na ni Andrew di pa niya namalayan yung difference! Hahahaha! Weirdo...I recall him telling me he DIDN'T want pineapple shakes...

No comments: