The perfect 'It' person


My last night's conversation with Paulo (930-1200) provoked these thoughts to linger longer than I expected them to. I'm going to try to put them into words now before I eat my lunchie with Lorenz.

First, the misconception of Peach that all guys dare to be true with girls...turns out some wiser guys actually prefer to wait and see how things unfold between them and their female choice before making a move (my praises go out to these males, coz that means they use their brains more, not just leaving it to the inner workings of their hearts )...I used to think all guys just go for it without thinking things through...yah, yah...kk...

Next! It is a fact that having a special relationship with a closer friend is complicated and more risky...there's lots to sacrifice and lots of obstacles to watch out for...constantly! Before, then, and after! Think about it. If you have relations with someone who's just a 'friend', there isn't so much to think of or to lose just in case things don't work out fine, right? And when you go your separate ways it won't really affect either parties as much as if you'd dig through a closer bond of say, camaraderie.

Now I'm not saying it's not gonna work...it's just THAT complicated when you start digging from the inner core of relationships...

Ah, here's from something I've recently read...guys actually look out for clues (of sparks of love, whatever you call it), whether consciously or not. Some may deny it, but yes, it is part of us that we look for the right one as we get on with our everday lives, hehehe. (Will discuss the stages some time, maybe...xp)

And another one that really surprised me...most sincere guys hate competition when it comes to the art of courtship. There are living examples among us to prove it! Wahahaha! Sure, there's the thrill of winning her first, but wouldn't it be more comforting to have the chances all to yourself? That is why some guy, particularly the reasonable ones, do not like wasting time on picking a rose already surrounded by thorns...gets?

Ah...and another thing...it sucks to be second best, doesn't it? Well, it's the same on love, so that also explains why guys who are into girls hate the traditional cockfight in the name of who gets the hen! Wehehe...whatever...

Think about it! Tell me what you think! Hahahaha!

1 comment:

Raein said...

Peach! All I can say is...woah! You think too much! I didn't think it possible. And I beg to differ to what you previously stated. SOME guys happen to like competition. Or rather, it is much better for the girl if two guys are fighting for her attention because when one of the guys win, he will value her more. But then again, that's just my opinion. ΓΌ