I am sooo sleepy I wanna drop

I wanna drop na...very very tired of my school work...last night three projects done...with many thanks to Jonreph too, for the storytelling of Beautiful Boxer...

This situation kinda makes me envy the seniors...grabe, buhay baboy na...pero may grad practice pa, hahahaha...i can still recall the grad songs na walang kamatayan, lalo na yung, "chang ting wai, ku tao pien..." hahahahaha

Sana pakantahin rin kayo onstage nang limahan...hahahaha

Later after this I plan to sleep like lard...I'm betting my rising would be at six na if ever...

Btw, I hope you guys like my new blogskin...finally learned how to put it in...medyo narecall ko na, haaay....

1 comment:

Raein said...

wah! this is so cool! ang cool ng blogskin mo! really very pretty! <3 mwah!

mainggit ka nga sa amin! wahaha