Lost In Anonas Station

I got lost...

The thrill is really fun...it was like riding a killer ride in a fair...

But I experienced 50% fear there...man...

I had to go do this project biz in one of my blockmate's house.

I thought it was easy to trace ways back...

And then I realized it was different, especially when you're alone.

I remembered riding MRT2...so I did.

The prob was, I had whole 100 bucks, and no one there had any change for me, even the assistance office (and they actually call themselves assistance...)...so I had to get to the nearest shop (a mall nearby) and bought some cheap thing (a mirror) off their cashier shelf, just so I could get my money changed.

So I climbed up the stairs, just in time when the train left...left me!

So I had to jump up and down and wait for the next one, coming in ten minutes.

I felt like I was going to suffer a nervous breakdown anytime if I don't see anyone I know for the next few seconds, so I whipped out my cell...

I called up Pau...I felt too proud to ask my blockmates where to go, despite the tragic situation, hahahaha...but I did text them but they had not replied then...anyway I called up Pau and asked him about it. Later on he had directions available for me to try...if the Legarda thing won't look familiar, that is...coz I already bought the card and that'd be a waste if I didn't try it out for myself...

People seemed to be amused at how stupid- no, ignorant I was...

Anyway I got in the next train, tried to remain calm as I waited for my cue...may time limit pa, kasi ma was gna fetch me at 430...it was 15 mins to four when I was two stations away from the designated area near UST...(man, the consequences of escaping...kahit jina-justify k pa, bsta mali pa rin un, at pananagutan ko un...)

And then I sensed that I was in the right place already...I rode the pedicab (as I recalled from the morning travel) and reached my finish line! yey!

And boy, was I thrilled! Except for the fact that the pedicab driver chaged me 2x the proper amount (grr) and the tricycle driver on my first ride home overcharged me P2.00!

But it was all worth it. Getting inside the waiting place (Goldilocks espana) I bought halohalo and eventually cooled down...

I got lost...but it was still something I'd laugh at...

No comments: