Realizations...again and again

Today is my last day of exminations...well, I've had lots of it, but strangely I felt happy and rather nostalgic with this one...

It's like another one of my firsts. Like learning how to step and end up walking as a kid. Like when I met my set of friends, and ended up with a chain of them! Like when I first tried cheese waffle, etc., after my 18th birthday. Ganun ba...

It sends chills up my spine whenever I am reminded of the fact that I only got three more years to go before I finally graduate! YEAH!

My Unexpected Love

I didn't count on this occuring, but then I have to admit it...I think I have finally fallen into the loving arms of my class...Sublime 11, I'm yours!

It used to be a few select ones that I keep close to my heart among the group. But now I realize that I just had to take a few chances and opportunities...timing...to get to know them. My, ang dami pala sa kanilang fine rin naman, hehehe. I just had to talk more, that was all...too bad the second sem had to end...maybe next year we'll get together again and then I'll bond with them...covalent? O ionic? xp (okok...chemie joke...wahahaha)

My Three Most Recent Wants

How I realized my funny material wants just two days ago...hahahaha...I used to deny obsessing over some things, but it turns out I have this list pala...oh well...at least I'm limiting it to three for now...So! That makes me normal pala, hahahaha! Welcome to the real world, hahaha!
  1. eyeglasses
  2. Joshua Harris's 'I kissed dating goodbye' Christian novel
  3. ::secret:: (only my Bech knows, hahaha!)
Sucker for the Sweetest Things

There are times that I feel that I am a very blessed peach! Well of course, because my friends value me sooo much...and I love them back too...I love you all...

I was touched when Tif emailed me lots this month...I felt really happy...I mean, I used to have this idea that emails suck because they are not as sentimental and as sweet as written missives...but then how I felt after getting all those tlc notes from her through the net...well that's exactly contradictory to my metality, hehehehe...and that's really saying something!

Dear newfound pal Alloi (linkage from Bechan's influence, thanx) joined me in my adventures during our second meeting, hahaha...I think it's sweet that she walked with me...we had fun together, though our soles had to ache together as well because of walking too much, hahahaha!

Bechan's been sweet for having me around during my visits near her college now, thank you soo much! She's gone through a lot of trouble, texting and entertaining me during my stays...kaya nga mahal ko, hahaha! Her kulit character really brings out a different glow in me after prolonged exposure (ano to, sunburn?)xp

Jonreppy...man, this guy rocks my world talaga...one of the most caring peeps I have there...always ensuring my safety at na may companion ako kpag bumibsita ako, hahaha...well I can handle myself, I always try to do that. But he really gets it that I need lots of assistance most of the time, hay naku. Mayaman sa quotes na overly inspiring, kaasaran, serious talk or joketime...grabe, salamat rin...

Bequa...hmm...I tell her she's gumaganda tlg, I mean it! But the artist won't take my word for it...she's one of my favorite storytellers, because she's highly amusing in an enlightening kind of way (the actions! and sound fx!)...I don't think I walk away from her without a new lesson learned in mind...and in heart! There's something about her that I want to know more of...she's a smartie...witty...very sensible...my 'anak', hahahaha!

Si Pau...he reminds me of someone I would always want to protect. But maybe I stand corrected there. He might be able to do just that, I dunno...new dimension of thinking about him, maybe? But as the responsible sis of the circle of friends, I think...hahahaha...never mind. He's my most rational, most cautious friend...ang lalim niyang mag-isip...kaya magandang adviser. But then with all that seriousness he's got, may comedy hints naman...just don't push him to the edge when he's not in the mood...nyay...hahahaha!

Si Mark...haay, sometimes I think I'd like to believe that overly intellectual people are weird. I mean, who the friend of anyone's (now that's wrong grammar, hahahaha!) would ever recall to bring his or her friend to the place where they first swore friendship after the exam on chemistry?! Weird, if you ask me, but I can't help labelling it as sweet...(yap, this bruha-ever did just that!) He had wanted to bring me to the pond where we first realized that we were meant for lasting friendship, but then we had to head off somewhere more exciting...and NORMAL? Hahahahaha!

Si Yanni...ang dear anak ko sa uste...she's really cool...ang bait niya, napakaconsiderate and sweet...she took the time off and reviewed zoology and theology with me in the Tomish Cafe last Tuesday...and I think that beats the sweet meter of all ten iced caffe lattes combined in the store! I really love that anak of mine.

OK, hep! Tama na...goodnight na...love ya all...:) Super love ko talaga mga special friends ko, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart (or whatever you call that). Sinoatrial valve kaya ang initiator? xp wahahaha

No comments: