I feel happy today. I am done with my problem in my English subject, that mean old Thesis statement. Just had lunch at 4pm, with my groupmates and blockmates- Odessa, Jason, Jomee, Alex, Apple, Tadz, and Mae. :) Nothing like a celebration to end the hardship well...

Kanina napasigaw na lang ako after inapprove ni mam yung trabaho namin. I just wish it will all be over and well when monday comes.

I am very eager to have plans during the summer vacation! I have been working hard, after all. I would like to go for a swim with my circle of friends. I miss my sj peeps...and the jokes and inside stuff...I think I need to catch up fast...and I'd go running for it!!!

I am planning to go dancing during the summer for a change. Well I have always wanted that- the prob is with my ma...she thinks it's useless. But it's only now that I had the guts to fight for what I want, and she respects my point of view (as I can see, at least). But she's still accusing me of the littlest things. Like tamad daw ako. And I'm not well-mannered in the prim and proper sense. Sabihan ba naman akong, 'nililigawan ka na, ganyan ka pa rin umasta, parang di babae!' As if..! (And I am sure Pau would have defended me there, hay nako- why does everybody have to follow the norm when not all norms are fine to follow?) Ah...the pressure...hmm...

Well, nothing can make me frown today. I am very thankful to God that he helped me through this...I was near to giving it all up kahit bumagsak pa ko...

No comments: