Adventures of the Wild (Part 1)

June 27, 2006- I have been brimming with all my excitement like a lovelorn Juliet down the alley of a seemingly usual day since yesterday, just dying to write this entry because it's soo worth remembering.

So! I begin with the morning when the FX broke down (it happens) on the way to UST. My father came waaay later to try and fix it, much to our relief. But I was running late, so I braced myself for my lateness.

Fortunately, the sun was shining more brightly as usual on my side of the field, and the profs were not around to teach us for the whole morning (yey!). So sige. Eh nagpapasama si Jo sa sj to get his chimes (and etc). so ok naman un sa kin. Now at the time nandun rin mga potential salimpusas- Christian, Kr, and Syrille (moi kblockers), so with a bit o coaxing (esp with Mark) napasama na rin namin sila, hehehe. I was trying to hide my excitement over this rare and untimely adventure with them, but of course when this girl's happy it shows talaga, so what the heck...

E di yan, jeep kami to Arlegui then go to sj, pickup chimes. Then dahil may usapan pla si Leanne and Jonathan, e di nagkita sila sa loob. She was hanging around with Steve and Miss Tan when we arrived. Hindi na kami tumagal dun, Nagstop sa Quickee to wait sana for Ian, kaso d pla siya sama so tuloy kaming SM as agreed.

Ngayon e di anim kami, punta ng SM Mla, libot konti, then eat sa Wendy's. Si Jo bond (covalent or ionic? XP) with Leanne, si Kr at Syrille ang saya, ganda ng chemistry at same ang wavelength so magsama ang mga bruha, hahaha...so the unfortuante me had to do a full session with Mark na nilalaswa na naman ako (wahahaha patay na bulgar ka na!).XP

And then after a last stopover (cr), go na ulit with an hour to spare. Kasi naman ano, may Micropara at English pa. But then...fine...*kunot noo* SS:(

Pauwi nagtaxi kami- tabi sila ni Jo at Mark sa harap, ang cuute tlg, hahahaha! On the way puro jokers at tawanan na naman, hehehe. I love this bunch:

Si Jo siyempre from sj to UST anjan, so I need not describe it.

Si Kr recently lang nameet, but so far the past few weeks have been nothing but laugh trips with her around me.

Si Leanne sj friend yan, one of my first true friends there na super bait at super sweet tlg (naks!).

At si Christian kahit na sa totoo lang harassment tlg ang inaabot ko jan (huhuhu...163), well...of course he's very very dear to me (halata bang bumawi lang??? wahaha).:P

...now I'm thinking that there might just come a time when this new girl in the bunch Syrille will eventually become one of us, coz apparently, she's blending well with the group! :) And why not, she's nice...

Tapos yan na babay hapi trip na...well si Mark nagextention ng stay at nagdayalogo kami somewhere private and dark (ngek) before I had to let him go sa Espana gate.

Yun lang. Then Wild goes back to the real world of exam rechecks and quizzes on worms, hahaha...

No comments: