Happy and sleepy sunday

1:57 am on my cel time. Darn! I was supposed to greet Christian a happy birthday during midnight...grr...oh, well...I still texted him, whatever...then snore back to my dream...zzzz...I)

7:59 am on the cel screen- I woke up side-lying (oh, so that's how I sleep...) on the left part of my bed this morning, feeling like I just had 6 full cups of red wine. The house was silent of course, with my bros out for the weekend in their basketball tourney. I cleaned up what looked like remnants of the daliy tornado outside my territory, ate breakfast (1.5 slice of bacon cheezeburger pizza) and sat in front of the computer to start my day fine.

...ok, sure there's tons of work to finish (don't let me start), 3 (or 4) long quizzes to make up for monday (2 hours extention of the regular hours, san ka pa), but I do need a loosening up after two long weeks of no staying home, with 2 good Sundays leaving me more exhausted and drained, hahaha.

You know, I can almost hear my (OC-OC) blockmates freaking out with that thought of mine...I know it's a losing battle but Peach- the somewhat rebellious, sluggish girl (you got me) who seems to do full force only when it's cramming time, wahaha (no, wait- don't hit me yet- read on...)

Since I was alone I took advantage of my privacy and listened to my latest cd, checked my email, read 3 blogs, browsed related friendster accounts, later YM- dialogue with Shuri, a fun chat with Riema, Robin, and Tif...then later, i concluded my online time with a stolen (stolen, kasi takot ako bka magicng c ma nd mahuli ako nang d oras) game series of O2 jammin' with Tif in which she defeated me in one round, hahaha- nice one, keep level-upping!!!

Then Ma woke up with a bad head just as I decided to start hitting the books (OK, fine- Holy Spirit intervention's the only way to my hard head?!! Wahahaha). She made me do some tasks, one of which was urging her to eat (which is really tough especially with a picky appetite). Then I set objectives, about 6 of them I think- and started to study whatever I can. But not long after that I began to feel sleepy (not again), so I decided to stand up and cook PC (not personal computer, pancit canton^^) for my choice of lunch.

And study I did. In the middle of that I transfered a few notes to my room and there I slept a bit (the flesh is weak..?), about a good hour, and then I woke up with a new fill of energy, which motivated me to go go go! I took an enormous bite out of my hard cookie of work for an hour.

In the middle of my concentration, my heart leapt with joy at the sight of my Aunt coming into the room- she just arrived from her pastor works. She invited me outside my territory to eat some coconut, which is one of my weaknesses, hehehe. I protested, but my feet quickly carried me to the kitchen (and the outside world).

Later I happened to remember my online assignment in NSTP (due at 11:59 pm!), which led me here. And thankfully I checked my email too, coz I received the news that we only have 3-4 scheduled quizzes for Monday, not the previously announced 5-6 (makeups included, of course).

OK! While my brothers and my Ma are speaking ill of blogging and my blogging habits at the moment (oh, fantastic), let me tell you that I have to leave shortly after this to eat my first real meal for the evening (my father cooked it in Caloocan), and as Ma had told me earlier this eve, sleep early so that I'd be ready to leave tomorrow at 4 am sharp.

So! I'm going? Tag me whenever...and I hope you adore my latest skin as much as I do, hahaha!

No comments: