Thank you's of the day...

Thank you...

Jonathan- ahia, I know lagi na lang tyo nag-aaway na parang aso't pusa, puro hirit to the max and as you say, lagi mo nga ako natatalo, at dinagdag mo pa kanina na nakakawalang-gana ang pagmumukha ko sa food! :P But you know well that my concern is yours as yours is mine. We do not agree with the sanity of the decisions we make, but then we stand by each other...you stand by me. Thank you. :)

Kr- Your Korean madness has got me wanting more...congrats pala sa iyong monumental achievement! You make me feel proud. But though you're an excellent fic author, I prefer to praise you more for the friendship that you give so generously kahit you deny doing so! Thanks!:)

Yanni- I know pinapagalitan tyo ni Mark sa ating obsession, but we have our time naman. Salamat sa oras this afternoon...honestly you're doing really great (better than me, I'd say) in 02 jammin! Keep it up! :)

Jordi- I know I've been really mean to you that you can't resist hanging to Jo whenever I tease you. But of course you know as I know that I like you a lot (not like you like you, you know what I mean, hahahaha). Thank you so much for making me happy. But I give you no thanks for making a tickle-me-elmo while I was playing the cadaver! lol

Daryll- my younger anak, thanks for the brief talking...hope you don't let that Comp result bring you own, you're better than that. :) Take care...

Julie- I laughed at your walk today. Thank you for cheering me up without even knowing, hahaha! Thanks for the hugs that you have generously given me (I needed it a lot).

At meron pa ba...ay, oo! Ano na na ba name nun...joke!

Christian- You've been a really baad guy to me...pati ba naman sa YM??? hahahaha! Anyway I thank you heartfully for giving me so much love kahit na minsan grr you still hit too strongly (masakit tlg!). Thank you for being there to understand my troubles and trips (esp. today, really appreciate your efforts in making me happy and blissfully distracted from problems' reality). Thanks for loving me as I am, kahit na oo nga user ka!!! :P At mahangin (laki ulo!!!). And as you say it often, 'you can call me anytime...' ^^

No comments: