Lose it now (Or pay the price)

I just had another one of those special days with my UST friends...I have to give it to God...he's soo smart at coming up with things to keep me from crying. Or feeling depressed in my state. Hahaha.

Anyway, it's been done, hehehe.

What I want to discuss here is the problem of greed when it eats through our hearts. My heart, for one, finds it hard sometimes to resist coveting things that are not meant for me. Yes, and I believe only a few would know of it...

I recall my dear aunt's words to me, "Do not nurse unnecessary feelings." I think it is so with my untimely wants at this season. I believe in God's time, that the things meant for us to have will be given to us.

Honestly I am recently struggling with a big bad want, a whim which I hope to take care of as soon as possible. Not that I will satisfy it by getting that one thing I want the most in my heart right now. I sincerely believe that it is not for me to decide to possess such a beautiful thing, that God has other plans for me. Which is why I am struggling...with this profound knowledge that I should lose this fight for that want...for the sake of everyone around me and me as well. My heart tells me to grab it and go, but my mind shouts valid reasoning.

Man's foresight covers a mere short range of what is to be...

I guess that's it...I do have to pray before taking the fall...

"I am not losing this war because I am afraid of the challenge. I am losing it for the purpose of necessity, which I believe shows more of what bravery I have...enough to face the fear of losing something I am not supposed to have. "

No comments: