My new ahia is a cool guy

Ahia Jonathan is sooo cool...grabe, as in. And who would have thought na from some old school acquaintance eh magiging close kami...hmm...still a mystery on how our paths crossed. Dati kasi parang wla lang, d tlg ngkakalapit ang landas namin. Now he's even my groupmate for all the activities. Yah, it's official- we'll be spending a good three years together in the same classes, same dilemmas, and same Friday home jeep trips (as ordered by my mammita who still refuses to let me go alone, hahahaha). It's not apparent, but he's sweet (hala bulgar na to, bka mgalit xa) but in a differently gud (and platonic) way.

He's my companion. He insists on walking me after class. He won't go home until he's sure that I am really home...kya nga pag gumagala pa ko around sj he's still there, as in, ang kulit. Sometimes I argue with him about it (among all those things that we debate about in the afternoons). I just think he's supposed to be home instead of staying to check that I'm ok and good in mama's eyes (which btw I independently maintain as promised, thanks).

He eats with me and doesn't make me feel like I have to be some poised lady or what. And he doesn't mind me eating whatevers- he's a food adventurer, so unlike me. I like the comfort that I get in being with him most of my school days, especially when I'm feeling bad, or missing my special crushie for some few hours. Sa aral, motto niya lagi, 'no pressure.' Sa pag-uusap namin, 'enlightening.' Sa itsura ko after a long day, 'mukha kang stressed.' Hahahaha!

He's got this trademark of looking out for me. May ilang beses na rin niya kong nasasabihan like, 'change your clothes.' after pe or dance practices. Or pag di pa ko eat, he'll accompany me to the waffle stall. And during those times when I passively tell him my desire to join whatever clubs or teams, etc., I discovered later on na tine-takedown niya pla ung mga skeds for audition and requirements sa kanyang cell, then later remind me of them! When I go overboard on making a fool of myself in public, he'd always tell me off in a very gentle manner so I'd stop my mischief, even if that means disobeying my desire to mess around, hehehe. He's also looking out for my clothes, my uniform- almost wanted to drag me along Dapitan to Aling Ising's just to get them. And whenever we 'd need some items for class (syringes, needles, etc.), he's offer to buy them for me and I'll of course pay them later na lang.

Minsan bad rin siya. There was one time we went to Chowking after pe out of my halohalo whim (kahit na sinisipon ako, wahu), and ngkataon dumaan si crushie ko from section 5, bsta. And when I pointed him out for him to see, aba, bad reaction! Pangit daw choice ko (pati ba naman ikaw, magsama kayo ni Christian). Wehehehe.

He's a respectable man in my opinion. He's got a lot of logic between his ears, independent nga eh. Bait, of course. And now, he's my real friend. :) I just hope he stays, despite his claims na he might just be using me for the meantime (what if daw). Binatukan ko nga, sabi ko tuloy na lossnaman niya un kung pumalag siya sa samahan namin, coz makakaaway niya si dear Mark, si anak kong Yani, and family, yehey! hehehe.

No comments: