Adventures of the Wild (Part 2)

Daylight. My eyes' worst enemy. Woke up on the upper deck of my bed, head spinning with my ma hitting me with a fan just to get me to rise. Which I did, coz I had to iron my uniform pa. Awww. Lazy mode...

So! I jumped down from the arms of slumber and began to iron. I rarely use the iron there so un e di hindi ko alam...hindo ko tinesting ung init, pagplantsa kong ganun sa left sleeve ng CHN uniform ko...nalusaw ung threads at nabutas! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! *Aling isiiiiing!!!!* XO

Lesson for the day: Strike while the iron while it's hot. But check the heat, damit! (no pun intended wahahahaha)

So hinatid na ko ni Ma, hayun, tapos on the way to the Med bldg sumagi na naman sa isip ko si Mark, kung nandun na naman sa taas, super aga as ever, then bigla na lang, as if reading my thoughts, may pangit na tumawag ng aking napakagandang ngalan from behind pagpasok ko ng bldg. I didn't even need to see (though I was completely caught off-guard: ayan na, speaking of the devil, si Mark (hehehe).

Tpos ngpsama ako sa kanya kumain ng almusal sa BK, then akyat na kami.

...then breaktime. Naglaro kami dun sa skills lab habang ala ung next prof.Of course as usual bad si Mark. May hospital bed kasi dun for demo purposes only. Eh napagtripan namin. Humiga ako dun sa bed at nagkumot pa for trips. Tpos bigla na lang si Mark binalutan ako ng kumot up to the head!

At aba, naki-ride ang grupo sa pag-mourn sa akin a la postmortem!!! Kr umarte pang evil anakers ko, hahaha, 'patay' na ko tawa pa ng tawa, hahaha! Tpos biglang dumating ung prof, so biglang bangon and fix the linens (tuck it, fold it, flap it, stuff it, don't shake it! hahahaha).

I got 86 sa CHN exam, which I crammed only as in sa skul ko lang inaral with the group. I was feeling happy and hopeful that I got the highest when suddenly inanaounce in Lorenz na naka-88 (WHAT!!!) si Christian! Mark! I cannot accept it! Shave those points! Wahahaha! :P

Lunchtime. Mark and I had to go do our computer article search somewhere so humiwalay kami from the group. Dapat ang balak di na kami eat ni Christian kaso sige, daan kami Jolibee with a lot of time to spare- and ate a light meal.

Na-sad ako sa totoo lang when it was 1pm na, meaning computer discussion na. Awww...tpos bigla after prayer pinaalis rin kami!!! (I think bad mood si sir...I wonder...) but anyway we're free so yay! Steal chance to practice our practical exam sa PE na social dance. I have to say I am very very impressed and thankful for the efforts of Mark and Kr sa pagtuturo sa min ng sayaw for this, coz frankly, it got better with the mixing and new concepts (I particularly like the elvis-inspired move, hehehe).

And then babay uli. Now I'm here sa Malabon, may training ako 2m so I have to do time of shut-eye...my lover, sleep, awaits me (hehehe)...love y'all who read this...:)

No comments: