Back pain

I am having back pain at the moment- and pain in my backside. Seriously. Hahaha. It must have been the prolonged sitting, squatting, or maybe the book report I had been trying to finish. Anyway...

I feel so bad about my inferiority as a Christian. I feel sorry for not being a better person- I think I'm deteriorating spiritually. Which is why I know more than ever that I must act upon this dilemma- and fast. I thank God for highlighting this weakness of mine. If not I won't be so aware as I am now, right? So there.

Just this Friday night I had my evening meet with Yani. I miss our one-on-one sessions around Dapitan when the lights come low in the form of postlamps and when there isn't much nursing matters to share but nutrition (food!). Nandun kami kahapon sa Time Cafe. After a long long moment of decision-making, we both opted for the sisig. Nice way to improve health, student nursies. Hahaha. At dahil nagccrave si Yani we also bought cheese fries. Now honestly I don't like fries as much as she does but it's nice to eat when it's a desire to fulfill, hehehe.

I feel the pressure of an undone project today. I know I'm not supposed to be thinking too much of something like that while busy with another project, but here...I'm thinking about it. And as I am done with the first project, I'm now thinking if I should proceed with the next or sleep instead. Hmm...

Kaninang umaga I was in room 224, engaging in a very delightful scriptwriting workshop with a couple of ABs, who seemed very impressed with our showcased talent, which they had a gracious chance of witnessing in our extempore plot formations, etcetera. I now have a script to work on for the next two weeks. Let's see how it turns out- in the office or in the dumpster. Hahaha. Or worse, we might need an autoclave...hahahahaha.

On other news, my adversary leaves for Bangkok today at around 2pm, but not before calling me up the night before his flight off:
  • Jrep: So anong gusto mo? (referring to pasalubong)
  • Ako: Malay, ewan, I don't even like the question. Ano bang meron dun?
  • Jrep: *thinks* Wala.
  • Ako: Nakapunta ka na ba doon?
  • Jrep: Oo.
  • Ako: So ano ngang meron?
  • Jrep: *thinks* Wala. (talk about repetition) Hmm...meron, spicy food...di naman pwede, pagkain un eh. Elepante...sige yun na lang.
  • Ako: Ay nako wag na, di ko na kailangan nun. Anjan ka naman eh.
Wahahaha...

I hate to say it, but I'm feeling the cold coming through.
What illness is this? Seems like no meds will do
Just then it hits me- I realize...I'm missing you.
And then I ask next...

I'm missing who?

Hahahahahahahahaha okok I need to post and get off this lunacy chair...NOW.

No comments: