This is my latest matinong pic just a week before my dreadful exam week. Hahaha. Anyway...

I miss my sj friends...si Bern, Shuri, Tif, Therese, Hersch, si Pau, si Qua, si Jodi, si Os, si Jep...even si Jonathan. Hay.

I feel that I should rest. Also read the word and see what God has to say. And maybe spend time with my sj friends. Wala naman kaming prob ni rep kasi lagi naman kami nagkikita, nakakasawa nang mang-away, hahahaha (yeah right).

Sa nursing friends ko, actually nadadagdagan sila, especially from the lower years, si Theresa and si Jay. Si Mervs occasionally nangungulit, which is definitely a good stress reliever especially during the exams...

Sa mga gorgeous birds, well I occasionally talk with Jo but I dearly miss having lots of good times with him. Si Mark lagi ko namang kasama, siyempre kasangga ko yan, sort of. And of course with Yani we are a triad, although I have to say na iba nga ang triad na yan sa individual relationship ko with each of them. I would say napamahal na silang dalawa sa kin nang ibang lebel...awww, hahaha. Pati rin naman si Sigh, Jords, Julie, and KR, pero of course I think getting close to them requires more time to spend...

This Week:

Aside from my first third year exams, this week has really been a very trying week for me. I am glad I resolved it after 24 hours, although of course andun ang remnants of regret...pero ok na ko. :)

Next Week:

Tests. Cell regrouping. My double date with Rep and my Aunt on Wednesday. Let's see what happens...SONA!!!

A Sit-down:

I just have to write this down. I was tasked by my Socio prof to do a report on the status of the soldiers of today. And the fearful speaker that I was I asked her if I could do a movie instead. Honestly I have never done one because I have this serious notion that only hopeless nonartists can't do projects nicely without media help. So this was definitely a biggie for me.

I studied the program in three days, gathered all my pics from the net outside (kasi nawalang ng net during the time I was working on this), and worked on it. The result was a big very good from sister vinoya, my prof, which meant a lot because we all know her for being strict and her high standards in requirements (woo-hoo).

Ayun. I was not expecting to take the subject matter seriously, but I was really alarmed when I found out the salary of a military combantant here in out country: P240.00...a month!!!

Which is why I support the bill Trillanes is passing- to make that bit of an 'incentive' bigger, like maybe P60-P120 a day or something...go go senator, do it legally and you'll get through...

Ay, basta. No wonder the soldiers don't mind going wild sometimes when the time calls for it. For example, the Oakwood mutiny was actually because of their allegation that the government sold war weapons to the enemies (MILF).

Ay, and another mark of corruption here- I'm sure that you guys have been seeing news of many mariners getting killed, and 10 of them getting beheaded due to a rescue operation in attempt of getting the priest Giancarlo Bossi out of Basilan. Well, the reason- well, let's say it's a factor- that they lost the fight that way is because the mortars they got from the storage in the base are all defective. They had to hurry and change them so that they can fight.

And in whose time the defects were bought- now that's the question they are supposed to answer now so someone will pay...let the government do the investigation.

And come to think of it...just something funny I read out of a blog: bakit naman hindi papalpak kung ang pinuno palpak rin? :P

No comments: