The Death Rattle and The Death March XP

OK, fine, so I'm using hyperbole...but I feel like being like the people around me, supposedly dreading the coming (or rather present) monthly exams which started haunting us today for real.

But whatever I do I'm not troubled at all. Marahil hindi kasi nag-aral, hahaha. Nah, maybe I'm just not into the hardship, yokong magpakatoxic??? Hmm...kanina natapos na ang med-surg exams namin, major subject so that's a pretty big hurdle for me...yeah. Later mga 1 hour 10 mins pa I'm going to take my socio exam, and probably go home early (sana) with pedia and lit up next for tomorrow's challenge...

I'm very happy about my current state, got rested, better health (?), and much better well-being. Yeah, sure I got my sniffles (sabi ng mga berkie friends ko dito sa college it's a case of trangkaso?), but that's only due to my groupmate KR (hahahaha nanghawa) having it and passing the virus to me while I was very susceptible to it. Ewan. Hahahaha.

Pero recently talaga I made the resolution of prioritizing my basic health needs for the good of my body functioning (example, sleep enough over toxic full-blast studying at night). Kasi it's health that's our true form of wealth in this lifetime, not the income that we get or the success that comes with high grades at the cost of it. Di ba? Kasi hindi naman na tayo magiging bata uli, and 18 is the starting age for deterioration, mind you...and I'm certainly over the limit...hahahaha.

But of course as always I can't wait for the week to be over so I can go and sleep all I want, play all I want and read the LOTR books for Lit, go malling with Rep perhaps, and maybe catch a movie or go play tennis again while at my relaxed state. Come on, I won't be a college stud forever, especially not after my nursing course...

OK, I already spent 9 minutes here when I'm supposed to be studying and memorizing the social encyclicals (Rerum Novarum...ring any bells?) and their dates, the popes who created them...for my exam later at 2:30. Hahaha. Apparently I'm not so into it as I am here in the religious section of the lib, using the net, and...hm, blogging. Wahaha. Aw well.

Before I go (yaaaa it's 10 mins na) and read notes na, just want to say Josh Groban's song 'When You Say You Love Me' is just...wah, great. :) Check it out if you will!

Whoever reads this, loveyah, and God bless you. Pray and stay in line with His principles and you'll never go wrong. :)

No comments: