A daughter's decision, a bored hype, and a new landing

I slept at 12 last night and woke up at 2pm next day. 14 hours of sleep should have given me the headache and my typical 'overslept' tantrums, but today it didn't. Maybe because I was tired, and I needed to get back in shape with that kind of slumber. Good thing that it's not only my physical that got worked up. My spiritual appetite got active too, as I had time for God upon waking up on a lazy sunday like this.

But I felt a stirring dissatisfaction within me as I got up. God wants me to do something fast. It's my duty to my father, whom I used to call my hopeless case, but this time, with faith and trust in Him who can do anything, I wonder how to accomplish this assignment without failing. I hope to finish it before he's finished. Won't be discussing this morbidity, as most people find this topic...unsavory for casual tackling. (Kung si Mark nga nadisturb in the way I talked of it...)

Ewan. Hahaha. Anyway chumibog pala ako ng sisig, sardines, pusit, and egg for my dinner-bfast-lunch (kasi kagabi di ako kumain, and I slep round-the-clock pa). Bad bad habit for someone who calls herself a health advocate, hmm.

A bored girl's trip:

Kahapon pala iniwan na ko ng mga classmates ko to go get themselves set for my groupie Tadz's post-19th birthday party. So ayun, alone ako. At dahil di naman ako pwedeng umuwi mag-isa, ayun, I wandered off again for the nth time. I took my time off and went to san laazaro sm to play dancemania all by myself. Siguro nga ganyan ako sumpongin pag naiiwang walang magawa, hehehe.

I met three frequenters of that machine- si Jasper and his cuz Andrew from Perpetual, both second-year student nursies, and John, who's got his second year IT course at his college in QAve. It was rather heartwarming and comforting to have them around me while we were waiting for our respective turns to dance.

Besides the 4 tokens I put in for tekken4 just before the dance, I finished off 5 tokens with a huge crowd buildup behind me (siguro Saturday lang kasi, o siguro iniisip nila, sino tong naka-costume na ito (coz I was in my duty uniform) na nagkakalat dito? hehehe)- and went off sweating (and losing my face? hahahaha). It was relaxing for me. Then just in time I could already go home na pala with my mama.

The freelance writer:

Ayun. Ay, btw, I got my first real job as an online writer (or something like that)...smalltime, siyempre, but I want some writing experience for a divertional activity, so there. Fact is, my daily allowance is about thrice bigger than what they offer, but then I'm in for the activity, so bahala na, I'm doing it. :) Of course di dapat malaman ni inay kasi alam ko ayaw niya itong mga balak ko na ito, as it could distract me daw sa focus ko sa pag-aaral. We'll see.

For now I have to pull myself away from this blog vortex...I need to make my 2-page reaction paper na, pronto! For tomorrow. Si Tiff nga wawa eh, saw her stat just kanina, it's got all papers assignment written on it. Kumusta naman...hahahaha. Sige na, got to go...

No comments: