Latest Peachness, and her sleeping probz...


Hay, what's the latest? A lunch of a waffle and a walk to the lib with Christian after that sleepy zoology lecture with Ma'am Sevilla...hmm...

But rather strange and so antagonistic that when I shouldn't be resting my head on my notes, I do exactly just that! And when I'm free and can rest my head then...I don't feel the urge to.

Yesternight I slept from five to eight thirty...I was genuinely tired...had thought of going over to Tif and Therese's place, but while I was deciding whether to text them about it, I fell asleep! Hay! Later on, I remade my notes (for the second time) about muscles and nervous tissues (post lab later) and decided to hit the bed at exactly one am...and that's when I found it hard to reach REM stage (that's when you dream, about level four sleep)! I knew I was at bed and was supposed to sleep, but at the same time I was subconsciously thinking of the skit we'd have to perform on Theology, Thrusday- for sir Manaloto...weird!

Today I got five minutes late for PE class, and had to skip the first hour because of that five minute loss...but because of that I won two new acquaintances, Prince and Rej. And yeap, that new and finally permanent PE pairup of mine in Folk Dancing (pampil pilalekan)- Ryan. His moreno charm is sooo against his dancing skills (you know what I mean, the nasty commentator...)

Lately I got hooked into this new hype of mine...American Idol...yep, I know, I'm soo behind coz it's...some season already, but I'm lovin' it, as in...xp

And recently we had a blast, Berenice, Shuri, and of course, me (at Shuri's place). Berenice asked me to teach her a few skills to master with the guitars in my place last Jan 28, 2006. Next day I asked her to teach me a bit about piano playing...she said I was a perfectionist! Well, new kind of love...Peach is such a bad player of piano, my hands got too used to playing the guitar, so my fingers don't relax too often...xp Ey Cob, you're soo far behind compared to Bechan (as Miss Luna used to say, if you remember her)...

OK...have to stop this...just dropped by for this one posting, hahahaha!

Things to look forward to this time-
-Later, game of SJ vs X (or I dunno)
-Maybe I'll see Tif and Teddy and mommy
-Tomorrow, Les Miserables play to watch as part of our finals
-Another piano and guitar session with my Bech and Shuri beloved
-Dental appointment, which I must schedule later (last last last last...to the nth time pa dpat)
-And yep...MYMP concert...
-Bequa's big night at the first day of my prelimz...but what the heck...
-SM with Yanni and Christian after prelims (pending, kasi wla png definite plan and permission slip!)

OK...must go check mail and not let Christian fall asleep with the Religion books (we're at the Religious section of the lib, btw)...and I must get moving with my postlab coming up next, this one pm...chicken feet I must say, and my friend here is up to no good again, influencing me not to take in too much of the pressure for that test...

Hahahaha! Lov y'all...take care!

Btw, just a plug-in- best friend, take care of "Bechan"!

No comments: