just gibberish

am tired beyond words...Friday na ksi eh, so lobatt na ang system ko

my cell's ruined, beyond repair (in fairness 2 repairmen na ang tumitingin sa kanya, kay k500i ko)

lost my newly refilled mygel and made myself feel that am really that stupid (as my ma sez i am all the time)

lots of proj to accomplish (or attack, as pau puts it)
  • watch movie nasaan ka man and review it
  • watch beautiful boxer and review it
  • review the play les miserables (I am miserable enuf!)
  • study the systems of my cute Krispin and memorize him to the nerves
  • march 14 deadline of theo presentation (Father's Angels- recruitment of potential priests)
  • feb 27 investigative report on SA
  • tomorrow video shoot of GKNB (version namin) for SA
  • hanap english articles on nursing and pollution
nayamot ako kay Christian for making me wait that long kanina (but then again it's not his fault, coz ako ang nagmagaling na sumama kahit gutom pa)

ma's been scolding me for losing the tweezers (later she found it)

im thinking of Pau and worrying about his resting intervals (kung meron pa bang natitira o wala)

im thinking of therese and whether those bullies are still bullying her

im thinking of tif and if keith is a two timer or is it just my guni2

im wishing albert wud pass without red marks

im wishing sahia is in gud hands with that gal of his (or is it supposed to be the other way around)

im hoping to see WU go my way sometime (shane, akin na pic nya!)

i wanna hug pau and let him forget his work probz (for a while, at least)

i wanna write a perfect poem again (it's soo long since ive done it)

i wonder what will happen sa prom nila? (wonder what tif will wear)

si richmond kaya and...

haay

No comments: