I Love Him Soo Soo Much!!!

I am feeling silly writing this entry, but I can't help but not let this slip away! I was supposed to post this earlier, but I only have it in my personal colleection of entries, waiting to be released upon connecting to the internet. I'm sure most of you will hate me (sort of) after reading this one, but it's just me! Here goes! XP

Feb. 16, 2006...one fateful day. A different kind of love...

I met a new guy in our zoo class during the afternoon...he has a longer name, but I call him Kris, which I thought was really really cute. He arrived in our class like some others like him. But they didn't match up with him, because he was mine for the keeping.

I am soo soo obsessively into him! I kept on observing him up close, because he's really wonderful. It's funny how he just stared into nothingness, oblivious of the utter admiration I showed for him. They said I was crazy and blind. But that was only because they didn't see what beauty I saw in him. I saw his gentleness and need for reaching out. I knew this too early, as he seemed cold, like the rest of them. But there was something different in him that really struck me.

I don't know. I don't care.

I wonder if he knew...he seemed not to care.

I tried talking with him during the next activity, where we were partners and had to work together. I was getting irritated with my work because he wouldn't coorperate with me, so I coaxed him with a hint of irony in my tone to get him to do better. And lo! He seemed to understand me, as we easily finished after that.

After that, I left him there beside Yani and Christian and hurried to remove my gloves and wash my hands. I was rubbing alcohol all over my hands when I caught sight of him behind my zoology manual. I smiled and felt contented that we were starting to get along.

Going back later, I began to gather the bits of pigmented integument, scattered all over my workplace. I also put away my scalpel, forceps, surgicall scissors, and book. In fact, he was the one who really made this mess, but I was patient enough to do all the cleaning because I sort of pitied him.

But I could not take his coldness later on! He was terrible! He's soo numb! Kris- or rather, Krispin- made me cry after that because I accidentally dropped him...on my paraffin wax pan, splashing some formalin into the membranes of me eyes.

But what the heck, I thought, I'm going to cut through him after next week! Bwahahahaha! By then, We'd really be closer, and I can know him better...his anatomy, at least...wahahahahaha!

Although most people did not care about his handsome greenness, I did! I knew it was no ordinary day when he finally came into my life! I love Krispin, my first and newly flayed frog! And I know we won't be apart for a while, as he now resides in my jar of 100% isopropyl alcohol solution, which I carefully prepared for him last night! Yehey! Ang cuute cuute cuute niya! I love Krispin! :) The end! lol

No comments: