three kinds of showdown (beat peach)

Showdown #1- Peachie a la Maria Clara

Tuesday, Field Demo day! I get to dance on UST's open field. Take note: baro't saya, and it's just after 12nn.
Dance: pampil pilalekan (Pangasinan's courtship dance)
Dilemma: Ang INIT!!!

But thanks to this, I got to skip english and get away with it (excused nmn eh). And with the package-

1. I got to dance with my cute moreno partner (baaad peach)
2. I got to bond with the Salinggawi apprentice (double baaad peach)
3. I got to talk with my dance friends and bond with them under the heat of the noon because of this
4. Finals to so I get some work done with all the fun
5. Di mglalagalag ang bruha kong partner (Christian) to keep me company
6. I got to eat mashed potatoes and roastbeef

So we danced. Imagine all the dusts flying there, SA FIELD BA NAMAN...para tuloy may smoke effect!

The Score: According to Christian it was fine. But he also said that my partner (in the dance) was not at all cute, that I was sooo blind daw. But he did admit to me that the apprentice (who happend to be- guess wat, gay) had some face value. As if! Critic...(look who's talking)

Showdown #2- Christian's Secret Sideline

OK, so it's not a sideline. And it's not supposed to be my job to tell ppl about it. But he's just too funny to miss!

So it was Thursday, yesterday. His finals: dance the jerk dance, the twist, and rock and roll

He was too confident that I (or anyone else in class, for that matter) wouldn't have the chance to see him dance and make fun of it all. I was also sure of it, and felt disappointed because I want to dearly get even after the laughs he threw at me after my own showdown.

But by some miracle (and perfect timing) Yanni and I were able to run straight to the gym to see them dance just after our Chem test. He wasn't soo calm after realizing we saw him in his mint green long sleeves polo with collars raised a la Elvis- he was palpitating daw (as if)!Good!

But then when he danced, I could only laugh and laugh. And laughed I did. But I had to admit that I was initially envious because I wanted to dance so much!

Later he made sumbong to me na some mean girls there were asking for his name, number, and address while he was dancing...hahahaha! Sure, I heard them...He wasn't used to the flattery such mean gals give him, so he didn't feel it so much. I had to cool him down later on.

Showdown #3- McDonald's Incident

Wendesday, after PE. I pulled Christian to go to the Mercury Drug outside UST.

Yes, I know it's not right to go tha far, but I wanted to save money in buying surgial gloves (for touching Krispina). Sa Mercury kasi 2.50 lang. Sa lab, 10.00.

So we went off. When we crossed the street to mcdo, I had the chance to pull a good showdown (but no, it wasn't funny).

Before I could stop myself, my right ankle bent sideways, making me go off balance and tripping by the pavement. Picture this: I had my backpack, my plastic with PE shoes and PE uniform, and Krispina in a Stick-O jar, so hands full tlg. I didn't exactly fall flat. The funny thing was I struggled to keep my balance, and yet tripped on the same ankle for a second time! Yikes!

Too late when Christian ran to me and held me by the arm. I was rather shaky because my right leg wouldn't stay, so he had to support me for a while. We both thought I broke something, which made matters worse!

I assured him I was fine. I tried steadying my leg again. I fall back to him. Again. Fall again.

For the third try I finally did it. But he said I should kick him first to make sure I was really fine. Of course, that was the easiest thing to do, hahahaha!

And as he was starting to laugh at the scene I made, I realized how close I was to the main road (almost got in the way of jeeps to SM)...thank God...

And to think I had to go through all that trouble to get cheaper gloves, which we didn't get to use that day...wahahaha!

Pero kahit napaiyak ko si Christian sa katatawa (ako nhiya tlg pero ntawa na rn) masakit xa...sniff...up to now pa...just for the 2.50 gloves...

No comments: