the aftermath...(although we don't have Math subjects now...hahaha)

Thus the end of our preliminary exams...and for the last test (Filipino), I showed up fashionably late and exhausted from all the last-time hassles caused by my meeting with Pa and my uncle an hour earlier, hahahaha...

Now, bitz n' pieces for the week...

1. Party ni Bequa...success, thank God...I felt very happy because it was a sort of reunion for me and my friends, and that it was one of those few things I didn't mess up! I missed my fellows who showed up there. It was an honor to be a host in one of my close friends' party too! I think Sha and Idid a great job at it. Bequa was beautiful, I kept telling her all night...'from the hair...to the lips...to the nails...to the SHOES!' (line from a hiphop song...hahahaha!)

The new people I saw there from DLSU were all nice and funny, contrary to what I had in mind during the first meetings...and hey, as long as Bequa (and Pau) says they're good, they're good enough for me! (that's how I usually know who the 'befriendables' are, heheh..)

Also, something queer happened later on the afterparty...while most people were saying goodbye, Bequa's father handed me a hong pao and turned to leave before I could protest. And before I ran after him, I already thought that the chances he's going to have it back from me is zero, so I just stood there, feeling kind of embarrassed as I shouted my thanks behind him. But later at home, Ma said it was nothing to be ashamed about, it was given to me in a hong paw after all, and not in some other means...so all I can say is thanks.

2. Just a while ago I spent two hours of my break with my UST berkz, Arianne and Christian. Yani was supposed to go back to her dorm and sleep until one, and Christian had been eager to get home fast (to see Rache somewhere in the neighborhood, probably- though he's denying it).

But how I did it...
To Yani- Christian and I pulled her to come with us as she was about to walk back to her dormitory...
To Christian- I used my awa effect...whatever you call it...I didn't know I had such 'powers'...
(after zoo lab test...)

Peach: Ey, kakain ka ba dito after ng exam?
Christian: Ay...hindi. Uuwi na ako sa amin...
Peach: Ay, ganun? E di hindi na rin ako kakain mamaya kina Manang...(coz honestly I didn't want to eat alone, was planning on going to SM alone, if ever)
Christian: Ay, sige, dito na rin ako kakain...(<- dito umepekto ang awa effect- bad peachie!)

And thus Peach won her companions for lunch...which is honestly waay better than going around SM on my solo adventure na napaka-typical sa kin...hahahaha)

Right now solo ko ang PC at pinakikinggan ang OPM CD ni Christian (just received it from him today, kinda cool...except for the first song he had wanted Yani and me to hear...'pare, akin na lang siya...something something...can anyone tell me the title of that ridiculous song?? it's driving me nuts...).

Anyway Tif lost the singing contest...but that's ok coz she's really a great singer...I prefer her singing english high notes to chinese ones. And I just hope she can find time to rest and loosen up (preferrably with Keith :)) after that thesis gets done...

And Teddy...I hope they stop harrassing her na, those mean...(I can do worse to them than they can to her, hmph...) I sure hope they see her the way I see her...she's deserving naman ah! She works hard, I can attest to that...

Haay...that's it for my bloggie here...

No comments: