I should really be going

OK, past four blog entries...now I have to go do my work. I have lots to read. I wish the Philippine Gay Literature book returns by the afternoon...or perhaps by tuesday. I need it badly for the thesis which will serve as my gate pass to fourth year and out of this college. Without it I'm going to fail.

*Sighs* I need to finish at least 50% of my to-do stuff today, so that later in the night when we go as a family to eat out and celebrate the first birthday of my dear first niece ever, Gracie, I won't be so aloof and thinking of work.

...

Maybe tadz is right about what she told me yesterday, more or less:

"Mag-enjoy ka naman, Anni. *pauses* Kaso kung nandoon sa library yung enjoyment mo, e di..."

...

Make me wonder. Am I..?

Hahaha. Nevermind...

No comments: