Where is the @#$$!!! book??!!

Just a few moments ago nastress ako...somehow almost dizzy upon realizing that the Philippine Gay Literature thesis book I had been browsing through with gusto is nowhere to be found. I almost fell down the foot support (it's supposed to be on the top shelf!!!)with such a discovery.

*stressfully runs a hand through my hair*

Grrr. I hate anticlimaxes. I had been looking forward to seeing that book again since last night. Aaaaa. It's for the thesis we're working on...now how do I tell my groupmates about it later? More importantly, how do I solve this dilemma?! I should have taken it out of the building when I had the chance to (which is called borrowing, not stealing, unless....

OK, OK, I'm not going to entertain the idea...give yourself a break, anni (~as suggested by tadz yesterday). But how?! Aaaaaaaaa...

Yes, yes. I'm stressed at the moment. Now trying to relieve it therapeutically...through this blog which I have not accessed for a while. Hmph.

Who else whould have the mind to take it after me but the other group working on the same thesis as we are working on?

Man, this sucks.

No comments: