random stuff

Repairing my relations with God. I'm such a bad kid. But I am going to cling to God's grace and change daily... better and better. If I stumble, gonna dust off and just go forward still... Lord, strengthen me to keep going despite my imperfections. I know I can because I know you ARE. I love you so much and nothing, not even y intellectual foolishness, can keep us apart.

Still wondering where I'm headed for. But I am being taught to trust God and be patient... it's times like these that I easily fall to sin, having nothing to do but wait on God's perfect timing. I'm not gonna make my own disasters anymore...hopefully. Oh Lord, I shall patiently wait.

Thinking about my heart...did I overcook it in the fires of fear and resentment? I hope not. I feel that my heart may have turned into stone at some points... that I fear letting people too close now... that I merely show a portion of myself and not really a big part to most people... I wonder if I'm already doing that as a result... being too protective of myself, paranoid, too defensive... wag naman sana, as it can cease my relational growth with other people who might just need me as much for the same reason...

Drawing a lot. Artline 200 fine 0.4 dancing over oslo sketch pad does wonders.

Met with two friends today and ate breakfast over at mcdo. First time to eat egg mcmuffin...not bad... but here's what I think... listening is indeed a tougher skill to master compared to talking... I do have a high regard for people who really, really can... on a side note, super turn on ang pagiging magaling na two-way communicator sa isang lalake.

Flamingo-frost pink toenails... nice.:)

No comments: