11 recent obsessions of peach

1. guitar...over and over and over again. (my fingertips are very much calloused, my thumb is very much numb (2 days na) and i keep having relapses of the last song syndrome because of the songs that i keep playing)
*Bern, i am sorry about your guitar book- I never get tired of it, hahaha

2. somewhere in time, the piano music (i downloaded it na, just had DSL- it breaks my heart to hear this music, but i still play it over and over)
*Os, the original sounds a little better than maksim's version

3. frothy iced iced tea (i now learned how to use the juicer/grinder/mixer machine, so it's frothy and really iced, hehehe, and i make lots and lots of it)
*Therese! wna make one for you, para cool head ka, esp. in your big decision as of the moment...

4. grahams sweets (i learned how to do this through my aunt, so I occasionally make a batch and it mysteriously "disappears" right next day)
*Tif...give kita nito pag pasukan, padala ko na lang kay B-berd (Ken)

5. desperate housewives (i now understand the severity of adultery and murder, wahahaha)
*Bern, sabay tayo nood jan- just promise me na hindi na aapear si Darna, wahahaha

6. dennis trillo (gusto kong manood ng pamahiin, his latest movie! he is just soo gwaps...and i recently saw his fhm pic...)
*Anyone who wants to watch it, magsabi!!!

7. the 'perfect' adobo (yah, i've cooked it countless times already, but i was actually surprised when my family told me one day that it really tasted good! yeah...have to perfect my dish, then kare-kare naman...)
*Jonreph, im sorry but you'll have to wait for another month or so before i cook some for you

8. swimming (kasi mainit di ba, and i haven't done it this summer)
*Jonreph, resched- isa pa!

9.Bible (no kidding, am studying it for myself)
*my friends, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." (and i think i had been an idiot for quite some time now, so...)

10. monopoly (i am getting good at it!)
*Tif! Therese! how about another round with the people?- no shouting in the neighborhood, promise!

11. blogs (i now have dsl, so that makes it more exciting, hehehe)
*Pau! Os! nice blog. my best pick is Herschel's, very original. And Tif's theme is waay cool. The most orderly is Therese's. most visited- Christian's.

No comments: