Last Saturday I transfered all my things back to my room in malabon. I made my general cleaning, threw away even my little senti stuffs and came up with my little haven back here. :)

I played my guitar and slept for twelve hours after that.

It was good for the suffering soul. I was lonesome and missing so much of my usually hectic life. I miss my friends. I miss my ex-neighbors Tiff and Therese. I miss quickee. I even miss the ice cream store with the nasty old Chinese gurang...sniff...

Oh, well...at least magkaka-DSL na rin kami. And we got phone na uli, hehehe...can't live long without techno assistance...

My to-do list:

- Deal with my relationship with God (I have issues with the big boss)
- Update with my old friends (among them are my bros, Aunt ko, Shuri, Hershey, Ian...)
- Go out with my friends and have a blast for at least once
- find a summer job
- watch the full second season of Desperate Housewives
- improve guitar skills
- shop with Bern
- share my transformation (akin na lang ito)
- try piano
- tennis bonding with mammita
- paint my room
- learn how to take BP
- go for a swim on my birthday
- kill a cockroach (I hate them , but my Aunt said I should face my fears)

yan, pdi na cguro yan...la n tlg ako mgwang mtino, hahaha...cge...take care, my peepz

No comments: