7 Quote Awards

Booster award (morning smiles):

Every sacrifice has a fruitful reward,
Every failure has a second chance,
We only have to be strong by God’s grace to persevere in the tests of life!
-Pamela (folk dance friend, second sem)

Astigin award (I sure love this one):

Bakit pag kaibigan walang petsa kung kalian naging kayo?
Walang anniversaries na sinecelebrate?
Walang commitment with each other?
Pero isa lang ang maganda doon,
Na kahit mag-away kayo, walang break-up, di ba?
-Shuri (since sj, grade 5- where are you)

Epal award (and hilarious na rin, cge):

“Kumusta ang nilalang na sumalo ng lahat ng suwerte at kagandahan na isinaboy ng Maykapal? Ang taong busilak ang puso?”
“Ah, ok naman ako.”
-Lorenz (epal shoti since first sem)

Sentimiyento award (sort of):

I thank God for stitiching friends into the fabric of my life,
Their colorful patterns and personalities add richness to who I am.
Thanks, my precious thread.
-One Eyed (that’s how we call my aunt)

Mais award (pati yung sender, umamin ka):

I have a little angel flying around with a hammer,
Each person he hits gets a little of my love and friendship,
Sana ikaw, bugbugin ka niya!
-Mark (kambal since second sem- pano yan, buhay pa ko? Wahahaha)

Comfort award (and panama sa akin):

I know you have worries and fears,
I know how you keep it all inside and how you fight back the tears,
But you must remember, life isn’t for you alone to bear,
I’m here, and you know I care.
-Jonreph (tormenting since sj, first year)

Sniff award (who would have thought):

When things are down and your hope is gone,
Remember I'm here to cheer you right on,
Because through the bad times when winning is hard to do,
I'll stop my own world just to help you pull through.
-Mark (corny ever)

No comments: