Abelardo Dennis Florencio Ho- real name yan!

Story to tell: One day my father caught me browsing through some men's magazine (you could say it was somewhat inapporpriate, because it was very much a guy's version of Cosmo) and only told me off later when he noticed me intently flipping at the front covers with snapshots of this guy (Dennis Trillo).
"Ano yan? Di yata pambata yan, ah."
I argued equally well that I am of the right age and there was nothing indecent about his pictorials there, so I could read for all he cared. But he was still telling me off, though a bit more mildly this time, so I turned the cover and shoved him the page where he was displaying his usual laidback getup. (eee)
"Pa, Dennis Trillo. Crush ko. Walang masama dun." And that was all, but I followed it with-
"Papi, pwede akin na lang 'to?"
He retorted, "Bad ka, shobe!"XP wehehehe
So much for that- he argues right after that I've totally lost it, that this guy 's 'hideous', and not at all cute. Grr...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey darlin
a lot of girls (old women, hags, and gays included) are crushing on this guy. he's like 'alpha male'. boys just don't get it, haha! (they're just envious?!)

he ought to play more serious roles to be established until the next decade (!).

---

just a little correction to your link (missed the C), it's http://schizoesque.blogspot.com

thanks for the compliment. :)