Today is jrep's birthday

Today is jrep's birthday. Pati ng friend kong si Bianca sa nursing.

Happy birthday. :)

Now I am waiting for my libre. And a chance to glimpse some significant others of my significant others (hahaha ang gulo ba, hehehe). But first I have to do some things:

Go to ward, check patients assignment for tomorrow.
Get my new uniform from Aling Ising (or rather, her descendants, coz she's dead, haha morbid).
Take the unpurchased book back to the NCBS (paticularly to an officer named LJ).
Go around the block to explore new fields (aka orgs).
Have something framed...
Do my bibliography for the CFAD exhibit. (ay mali...eto ata ang dala ng pagiging toxic, grr)
Do my bibliography for the patient last week.
Do a reflection paper for the CFAD exhibit.

Ayan. So before I conclude this. let me scrib about my recent emos...

Recently, I am happy and gay (as with my usual days, hahaha). My mother and I are still on truce, mga four weeks na ata standing yang order na yan, thank God. I think it takes a lot of patience and trust in God to be able to hold up this long. And I still hope to hold up longer para blessed ang feeling sa pamilya. :)

On my work, medyo crammer pa rin (siguro nga hindi ko na maalis ang habit na nakuha ko from sj), but I am starting to develop time management skills, hahahaha! Yah right. Peach and time- nyahahaha. Aw, I get my things done, ocd pa rin (obsessive complusive disorder), pero I'm getting my timeouts.

Pag work, work work work talaga nonstop. Pero pag sleep, sleep todo until wake up time. Pag r&r, todo relax rin. I would like to promote holistic health upon myself- like the way I would like my patients to do upon themselves...and so with the people around me- my family, my friends...I see the need to impose such an optimal behavior upon myself.

Still have baby fats, not perfect shape naman (asa na lang ako, hahaha), pero in fairness I'm always in my right weight. As in gitna ng acceptable margins, so that must mean I'm very good. :) Although I have to fix my eating sched coz it's not in order (madalas hindi ako nagbbreakfast, kasi 7am ang time ko, so that leaves to be changed).

There's so much room for improvement. I just have to get souped up for such major variations- coz like my MS/Pharma prof just said yesterday, behavior is not an easy thing to change. Parang nasanay ka na kasi, a habit...maling isipin na such a task is on the level of a chicken feet.

Hindi lang sa health ang nagiging prob ko. Most importantly, I have to keep my spiritual health kempt. This centers on my relationship with God, the perfect justice and love na we will never fully understand, but should trust in, no matter what happens to us. After all, it's all about him that we live for. If not, for what? If we live for things other than him, it surely won't last. Kasi wala namang permanent sa mundong ito.

This world surely could not provide and won't satisfy our primal yearning for perfect love and purpose, which only our holy Inventor could provide for us. This is something that I pray my friends and family would come to realize.

God is impressing on me three things: (I have to pray for these pa)

Trust in Him no matter what (as in no matter what).

It's all about Him anyway, so I have to learn to let go of my sense of pride and humble myself (mapride kasi eh kaya napapahamak).

Never fear- especially in declaring the love that God has for me.

No comments: