Feed me, feed my phone, feed my heart

Tonight I had one memorable dinner. Ma and I worked together in the kitchen, slicing vagetables and chicken to make one good afritada. It's been a while since we've had this dish. It's also been a while since my mama talked nicely to me, four weeks! Ayyy, the warmth of being treated like same old, same old...yep, it feels good...great! And like the chicken dish, it tasted...very very palatable.

Yeah, it's been a very fruitful day. Out of a whim I decided to do my laundry today right after I left the bed. I was rather eager to finish...and when I did, I felt unusually proud of myself...beaming at the row of fresh-smelling clothes hanging lazily all around me, dripping in the summer heat of the afternoon.

I completed the armor collection in Megaman x5. I was very frustrated, yet so fulfilled after defeating 1 more boss to the end stages where the zero virus has spread. Hay. But I really had to pull myself away from the controller, since I was already fuming and raking my hair again and again out of frustration through the next stage. Grrr. Maybe another day. To cool my head, I turned to Tom and Jerry...it's a good episode wherein Tom tries to catch Jerry using a How to Catch a Mouse manual. It's a classic...kept me unusually joyful. Hahaha.

On the flip side, I was having trouble day 3 with my sun network. And the timing's really bad, because my globe sim just ran out of load, totally cutting off my mobile connection.T.T

Sun-to-sun texting consumed my regular load despite me having loaded unlimited texting for a whole month- malinis yun, successful loading...come on, where's justice- and customer satisfaction- in there? Yeah, yeah they all say, "Kasi sun nga yan, kaya ganyan." But it doesn't have to be that way. I can take the occasional "eclipses" that meet me when I need to call someone through this network, but this I simply cannot overlook- I lost more than fifty pesos of regular load because of this!


And so, believing that I still have rights to uphold even in such a bad country, I promptly dialed for customer service (I came through after about 8 calls) and asked for help. Thankfully the people who received me were nice. They came up with a report for me and told me to monitor my phone for 2-3 days for the returning of my mistakenly consumed regular load. And while I was still talking (this time about safe loading and fluctuating signals in the locality, the call was cut off...guess why...

It's due to that 15-minute limit, hahahahahaha. (or was it a scheme to...) OK, OK...very efficient customer service hotline. Hahahaha. I'm such a difficult consumer. But I AM a consumer, so they should notice my complaints. *evil laugh from the woods*

Anyway I didn't call back anymore...it wouldn't connect again (what do you know...hahahaha). I'm just happy I filed my complaint. Hmph. :) I felt so accomplished. Now I'll just wait and see what happens.

And now...my heart fed upon some lovely quotes I found somewhere around here...join the club^^
Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

With you I lose myself. Without you I find myself...wanting to be lost again.
Days of absence, sad and dreary,
Clothed in sorrow's dark array, -
Days of absence, I am weary;
She I love is far away.
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau
You left, and my heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness. ~Jaesse Tyler

When all is said and done, you are part of me. That's the way it was meant to be. People are brought together for a reason, everything happens for a reason. I believe the reason that you and me were brought together was because we complete one another. We fill in each other's missing spots with love. And if someday God decides to tear us apart, I trust that there is a reason. Cause if there is a reason for love, there is a reason for life beyond it.

No comments: