Ten things about Peach (Part2)

Yeah, I did write an entry about this last year... http://wildcard07.blogspot.com/2007/04/ten-things-about-peach.html

I wanted to write a sequel in the name of my 7 last days as a 20-year old. Hahaha. This is what happens when I'm on house arrest. Hahaha. Let's see what I come up with...

Ten things: You'd be surprised to know that Peach...

10) ...is not fond of burgers.
Hamburger, cheeseburger, hotdog burger...I'd have the fries instead. I'd rather eat the bread and the meat separately- not served in the typical burger form.

I have to add here that I am also not that fond of pastries, although I would not mind a choco doughnut occasionally. Plain bread is better for me most of the time.

9) ...has never gone inside Star City.
I wonder when my first time will be. Hahahaha.

8) ...had been chased around by three rabid stray dogs two years ago.
I used to have no fear with dogs. But after this...hahaha. Ironically, we have a dog...si Lebron, whom I grew to love naman, thankfully.

7) ...cannot swim below 6 feet of water to save her life.
Since my near-drowning episode in Subic when I was 14 (which caused no less than three weeks of post-traumatic stress), I fear the deep waters. I feel more contented and happier staying on my feet. But last summer was rather challenging...I swam through seven feet after I was taunted by my brothers and my cousins...but not without shaking and panicking in fear (they pushed me in my unguarded moments!).

6) ...is recently infatuated with Mark Sayers McGrath.
I know Sugar Ray's been around since 1992, but I only noticed this guy in their Mr. Bartender video. It was from my friend Julie that I found out his name. Hahaha. Currently he's hosting The Search for The Next Doll...and he's the primary reason why I first watched that show. Hahahaha.

And the good news is...he's not gay. Yey me!^^

5) ...has never cooked a perfect sunny side up.
I tried again this afternoon, and all I got was my type of egg (scrambled sunny) and frustration. Hahaha. (I'll write a brief separate entry for this trial.)

Maybe one day...

4) ...never counts her menstrual cycle.

Fine, it may be part of my complex gender denial, but I only take on the red days as they come. Perhaps I believe that the anticipation just hurts me, haha. I don't even have a prep kit for it (you know, those little bags of extra undies and napkin for emergency purposes, which most typical girls have).

Well thankfully in my 6 bloody years (68 months in my calculation) this lack of concern has never gotten me in serious trouble (public disgrace in particular)...other than the occasional splatter...and that one time I had a stain on my white nursing uniform.*gasp* Hahaha.

3) ...lost four pounds this summer.
While most bumming people my age would gain instead, I was surprised to know last week that I lost four pounds. My standard is 120lbs. My heaviest record is 121lbs. Postoperatively I weighed 112lbs. Around February I weighed 116lbs. Around March I was at 118lbs. As of today Anni weighs a surprising 114lbs. Talk about effortless dieting...but I swear I've been binging!

2) ...counted her existing moles today.
Last count waaay before was 17. Today I did a thorough count before taking a bath (yeah, that's another result of my boredom) and came up with an unexpected figure of...guess what! 41. Anni is a field of moles! Hahahaha.

1) ...occasionally forgets that she's lost her appendix.
There are a few instances...it's weird I know. There was this one dinner away from home when someone served tomatoes in toyomansi. I was carefully removing the seeds, thinking that I might get appendicitis. And then I remembered that...Anni, you just had an appendectomy!

Another instance is while I was chasing down Lebron right after dinner. I slowed down, warning myself that I might get appendicitis. And I had to remind myself...hahaha. Silly Peach.

No comments: