Boys will say anything when they like someone- go argue...

Just a-rambling my thoughts here as they come...

I recall the time when someone shot me down passively and told me before that typically, guys will say anything when they're in love. Hahaha.

Sometimes I admit that's what I'm afraid of. Regardless of romantic love, so-called love, or whatever it is, I am intrigued with the idea that boys are consciously or unconsciously capable of lying to get their way in a relationship. Especially the persistent ones...I don't know. Maybe there's the mysterious workings of the male instinct to get curious about...that when they are attracted to someone, they forget reason...and begin to say things in the heat of the moment...which they are prone to regret later on...

But aren't we all prone to that when we feel that we are in love...hmm...too much passion CAN kill...

Hmm...and maybe that's one of the reasons why I feel that I'm not capable of loving anyone.

No comments: