It's all worth it...

May 10...
  • 9:30am- I woke up feeling tired from my lack of sleep. But I was excited, nervous and anticipating that my ma would agree to let me go for a swim with my friends, although I was 70% sure it's not gonna happen (yeah, pessimism hurts), but I did not want to take that answer because my ma hasn't declared it yet, (and you know I don't believe something unless someone says it to my face).:)
  • 10:40am- I was washing dishes. Something mush came along...my little bro Keith offered to do the dishes- and insisted upon it- but I turned him down with a laugh and thanks. Ma told me to prepare...I thought then that she approved of my plan for the day...(yung swimming nga).
  • 12:30pm- Ma and I went downstairs with Lebron, who was due for a haircut that day. I brought my stuff, but she protested...that's when I realized she had no intention of letting me go (I think I misinterpreted). My heart fell as she told me off...but then she turned around and told me to bring my stuff for the swim just in case she changes her mind...
  • 1:00pm- Lebron got a haircut. It's his best haircut ever. I was anxiously hoping my ma would let me go, but I didn't mind it anymore...and I was not so hopeful...my ratio of ma saying yes vs no here was 50:50. I did not dare bring up the subject too much because it might irritate her and blow off my chances of going.
  • 2:15pm- Lebron's haircut was done. We left the place. We went to my uncle's place and mama decided to let me go, provided that I wear a shirt during the swim. I thought it was fine as I went off.
  • 3:20pm- After almost fighting, ma and I found the swimming venue. Of all the things she hates doing, it's locating a place she's never gone to. But come on, she did...out of love for me? Yah...hahahaha. Anyway, I thanked her with a thumbs up and said goodbye.
  • 3:30pm onwards- Swimming. I was so excited to bash Jrep...and I didn't mind it even the barakolets hugged me right after climbing out of the pool. Si Maskitot lang yung mabuting nakaalala na basa siya, hahaha (grr yan si Paul, si Jep, si Jrep...grrr). Hahahaha. Anyway, hindi ko masyadong naramdaman yung swim because it's just about 2 hours...and most of it was spent on talking with Andrew and Paul. Si Ken(new friend whom they kept calling yan dao) at si Kim may one-on-one rin...later si Bech at Maski meron na rin, hahaha. May part pa nga na nagbaraha kami sa tabi ng pool (tinulungan ako ni Ariez, yehey...thanks^^). Yung gamit namin plastic cards naman (thanks to Jrep), but the trouble was nung tinopak si Paul at hinagis yung buong deck sa pool (I thought Jrep was gonna get frustrated at one point, but he just laughed and panicked like everyone else, hehe)...just unbelievable...*slaps a palm against my forehead*
We had great fun pics by the pool and onwards. I can't wait to see them all- pa-grab!!! I was frustrated with my phonecam...kung kelan naman importante magpicture for documentation...dun pa nalobat...X.x

And when the night fell (I could not recall the time anymore, since I was having fun) and it rained hard, it was time to find something to eat. I was experiencing headaches but I did not mind it, since I knew that it was because I had not eaten lunch. After a bath with Bern *lol and faints* and a song from the barakolets (bj bj bj- yahahaha), we went off at Gerry's Grill in Banawe for some dinner. At this point I was already wondering what was wrong with Maski...but of course I thought it was wise to stay away from that topic and give him his own space.

Naloka ako sa kilig with the KimPaul chemistry...*faints* gaydom, hahahaha. Buti nga sport at game ang dalawa...I'm very much amused with the two of them. Kung may magtatatag ng fam club nila, ako ang presidente! Aw yeah...I want the scandal pics!:P Kaso naisip ko lang si Ken...he must have been the love of Kim before...well, at si Maski pa...nakooo si Kim pala ang salot sa kanila, kung ganoon...the philanderer...man. Wahaha.

On other stuff...si Ariez...nagleave ng impression sa akin for the night, not because he told me to stop showing my card during the tong-its session...he shows more than what he really is...intriguing, but he's the type of person who would cause me to stumble a lot, should I face him in mind games...and that's a rarity. :)

Si Bern..the shower room chat is memorable for me...it's been such a long time since we've really talked and I missed her a lot. Mistress ko to eh, hehehe...bruhang maloka, washed my back...I saw how much has changed, yet it was touching to note how we still love each other despite the distance and the moments of silence. She hit me deeply when she told me she missed me a lot and that I mattered to her.

And si Kim pala aalis na sa Monday for China...babayush...buti na rin nagkitakits kami before he went off. *claps*

Nung gabi I went off to my Tita Debbie's place. Thanks to Andrew it was easy for me to get there. But it was very hard for me to separate myself from the happy group. And I wanted to hug Maski but I could not because he was cramped up inside the car with the other guys at the backseat, so that's another unresolved issue to think about. Hahaha.

When I arrived, I greeted Lebron, watched TV, contemplated on a lot of things...then I also had the chance to talk to Maski, which was great because I really wanted to talk to him. I'm happy for him.

And I went home...was feeling sick...got worse as I climbed to my bed at 1:30 in the am and slept. Who cares, it's all worth it.

No comments: