Door repairs, fridge cleanup, and 2 boxes of pizza

Today wasn't supposed to be out of the norm. But yeah, it is.

1. Pleasant wake-up call from papa J-

I woke up and initially greeted my papayush (eew hahaha)...and it so happened na kakagising lang niya, tamad talaga, nasa kama pa ng ganitong oras...look who's talking, hahahaha. And he called me while I was contemplating on whether to get out of bed or not. (Actually I already woke up at 930 and then again at around ten, but it was only at around eleven that I considered myself fully conscious.)

Ayun, chikaness, nadelay ang aking kitchen visit...maraming napag-usapan, plano plano ng mga happynings (coined by Maski^^)...hanggang ayun, mga twelve na kami nagbabay. But before that, we made another pact.*faints* Somehow I'm hoping I'd lose, but if it's worth the exchange, then I might as well push myself to the limit, hahaha.

2. Brunchie of egg, hotdogs, luncheon meat-

It's almost a miracle that my mother wasn't screaming at me; she just told me to turn on the electric fan when I finally got out of bed and into the living room where they were watching TV. Thank God. And I enjoyed a cup of my own hot hot cocoa concoction...yummeh. *sweats* Time for PC session...

3. And then he came...

Sabihin na nating narinig ni God ang daing ko kanina kay Jrep, but anyway, around three in the aft, my father appeared to me after 6 days of noshow to me, his daughter 'who constantly gives him a headache.' And instead of getting moody or angry, I was sooo happy that I jumped out of my seat and gave him a crushing hug. It was nice to see how I was already near his height (he's 5'8''). Papi's here! I can't even believe it when I saw him in his shirt of his favorite color (blue).

We talked for a while. I even told him about my friends' present of lacy underwear. He was rather against it, but he smiled.

And he told me he wanted to eat pizza, so I ordered for him (which is a first, since he's never done that, at least not with us). He went out for a while to buy coke (also a first).

But before that we worked on something- my bathroom door. It's been locked for more than a week since the door knob moved out of place. Since then I've been taking a bath in my brothers' bathroom. I had been wanting to break down the door but of course my mother persuaded me to wait for someone skillful enough to fix it for me. Now I asked my father to take a look at it. He was at first not sure, but when he saw it, he was keen on fixing it. He carefully removed the door knob (with a little force and lots of banging)...and voila, the door swung open and I was dancing Girls On Top by Boa, which he didn't seem to mind.

It took us about twenty minutes to put the knob back in its proper place...of course with damages, but the door's back and fixed. I was looking at him with so much awe and gratitude. I don't think he noticed, but I extremely marveled at the way he could fix the knob...all I did was follow instructions as I helped...holding this door part, passing tools...and I have my restroom back, aw yeah!!!

Just in time, the pizza came and we ate. Mama of course was locked in her room as usual, since it's typical of her not to want to see papa when he's there (it's out of my hands). Papi pressed on seeing her out of the room, but of course I can't do anything about that (unless he wanted me to grow lots of muscles and destroy the door, hahaha). And so it's me, papi and my brother keith who ate pizza together. We consumed one out of two boxes, downed bacon n cheese (my fave) with pepsi max and coke.

Shortly my father left...he went back to our other lot just three blocks away to manage the trucking business. Aw. But that's just fine.

4. Mama n Peachness went to market-

I cannot explain my joy when an hour later, my mother asked me to accompany her to the market to buy some vegetables and fish. I cleaned the kitchen and left with her...I felt so happy because it meant a lot for me to be her assistant again in these tasks. It's been a really long time...months, since she asked me to come along. When she treated me with silence for a month, it took a lot of effort on her part to ask my brothers to come along with her. I bet she missed having me there to just willfully come along and do the marketing with her. Hehehe. That's my conceited self talking.

Anyway it took as about an hour...it was nice, since we had time to talk. I also noticed how the prices of organic foods were going higher...it was sad. I wasn't relaxed at all when my mother made me carry a whole watermelon (yung kasinlaki ng basketball), along with two kilos of mango, fish...of course I'd rather carry them than let her do that (I told her to carry the eggs kasi macho siya, hehehe). Tapos ayun, pag uwi, linis ng bloody fishie guts, prepare vegetables for cooking, and stole the chance to clean the fridge (hindi ko natiis, kasi I noticed the crowding and it frustrated me so).

And we're having sinigang for dinner. Yeah...luto na, I'm just waiting for mama to give us the go signal to bogchis...

At this point that I'm writing this, tumatagaktak na ang pawis ko- mind you, hindi pa ko naliligo today and it's just darned hot here in my brothers' room. So after I publish this I'm really taking a bath...and I have to check my phone, just in case...sana nagreply na...:)

Bukas pala magkikita na naman kami ng mga pinsan ko, aw yeah...I love them and they love me. And on other plans, sana makaget-over na pala ako sa phobia ko sa pagpapaalam sa nanay ko sa mga plano kong lumabas next week. I want to visit Jrep! And swim with my friends! Kailan ko kaya masasabi? Hmm...

No comments: