10 Current common commotions

10. The chores-
My oc-ness gets surely worked up at the sight of laundry, dishes piling up in the sink, shirts thrown about on the sofa, or a floor with shoeprints. And note that my alarm sets of like the call of nature...

9. The Sims-
My character got unemployed, kissed the neighbor(s), became invisible, turned into a scholar...I'm actually strategising in this game, hehehe...but I sure love the part when I get to expand my home.:)

8. Dennis Trillo-
I still get that slight tug of a smile at the corner of my lips (it's the right, hahaha) whenever I hear his song, see his commercials...and the big billboards! Hahahaha! Yeah, I find him cool.^^

7. Lebron-
His antics make me want to fuss about him...so so cute!!! And he's growing up...getting heavy as I carry him while he's silent.

6. Jonreph-
My worst enemy(?). Wahaha. He comes calling, and surprisingly I feel like welcoming them even at the most unexpected moments. My stress reliever (emotional punching bag), hahahaha- ayan.

5. The Jesus I Never Knew-
This book by Phillip Yancey is just soo soo cool; it gives a deeper view of Jesus Christ. Kinda like digging him to the flesh (eww, but something that revealing). Grabe, very profound...also with an author I have to admire, siyempre...and I have to read fast because ibabalik na ni Dii any day now...awww boohoo if I don't get to the end of it!

4. Yahoo mail chats, unexpected texts, pleasant calls, friendster-ing-
Through YM, super happy ako na I got to reach my friends, so I don't miss them that much anymore. A certain friend of mine finally texts me to confirm at least that he's alright. A friend that got off my communication line about 7 years ago comes knocking at my door through friendster mail...and we plan to meet this coming school year! And KR calls me...super appreciate ko talaga when she quickly asked for my number, yehehe.^^

3. Scrabble streaks-
Some weeks I go three straight and big wins. Some weeks I just end up giving them all back to my bro keith or kay Dii. Hm. I have to improve my stats here, come on- certified addict!!!

2. Family intrigues-
Kaya exciting ang family ko kasi puro comedy at napaka spontaneous. At dahil jan marahil kaya iba ang intriga sa bahay namin. Iba rin ang pintasan, hehehe. Well it's good na harapan kasi kaya ok siya, more favorable to me than not. Won't discuss them here, though- strictly family, hahaha.

1. Blogs-
Not only mine- lalo na sa mga friends ko when I take time to blogsurf. Kasi ang dami kong nababasang nammove ako in many ways. Grabe...and sometimes I get so much engrossed with my readings that I barely have time to make sense of my own entries, hehehe. Ang dami kong natutuklasan with myself, God, and my friends through this newfound hobby of mine.

No comments: