A different light

Last night I canceled my trip out wiith rep, because ma wants me to stay home. Hay. So much for my excitement. Anyway...

I was surprised yeterday when two special people sent me a message in my ym. Ang isa si Paulo na matagal ko nang di nakakachat. I'm happy for him especially with his updates. Si Alwin rin, nagmessage. I honestly miss that guy- last time I met up with him was in Taco Maker- a food joint in front of DLSU. Sayang nga lang I didn't come back to reply to him just in time...coz he already signed out.

Also got to talk with Os, Andrew, Rep, Shuri. Always nice to talk with lovely people such as these. :)

Just this afternoon I received a friendster message from a long lost friend- not that our relationship got bad or anything like that; we just parted ways due to some unforeseen circumstances before hs started in sj. I want to catch up with him, especially now that he's entering college in ust. *claps*

I am terribly missing my ust friends. This is a fact I have to admit. Hay nako...sana june 1 pdi kmi mgmeet up...hahahahay, and again that depends on my mother and her 44 y.o. mood. nyehehehe. Ay, and my cheque for my tuition fee...

So mcuh for updates- I wanna play sims on the laptop!!! XP

No comments: