Turn off pero fine fine

(Random topics. chika lang.)

I must say, therese- na-turn off talaga ako dun sa article na pinabasa mo, oh man...well what the heck, cute pa rin si Dennis Trillo, nyehehehehe. I really have a craze for that lovely face of his...well like almost all my male crushies, he's just a pretty face, di ba, so what the heck...

Speaking of which, recently nabore na ko ng dsl namin kasi la naman audition and I just got tired of playing 02 recently kasi di ko na kalaro si Monching. He must be busy. Or the pc still isn't ok. Aw well.

Apparently kaya siguro ako nagpaka-jopards at naglaro ng html, as you see here, hehehe. And yeah, I started playing sims out of my cousin Shane's big influence and my boredom too. I created my own pad and started to study the game mechanics.

But my Peach character had a big problem, which kept her whining and crying during the game: no social life. So I decided to work on it by asking tips from my cousins and my ma (can you believe it, she actually plays it better than I do)...and creating a character named...yeah, Dennis Ho (that's his real surname).

And I think like most things I'm starting to get bored at it. Kasi naman hindi na-install ung hot date, eh un nga ung masaya dun kina Shane (my cousins pulled my ma by the pc to watch the character of my cuz play under the sheets while I didn't because then la pa ko interest with the game). Hahaha.

Well, ano pa ba? Hmm...got to read that Making the Game autobiography book of Paul Levesque (aka HHH of WWE) for the second time and still not tired of it. :) At sina bros ko, nilikom ung mga barbells and stuff ni Ahia from our lot in Cavite...nilipat dito sa baba ng house namin, just to have our own gym. Especially built for the muscle builders. Hmm...

I felt a surge of exhilaration upon seeing Bequa yesterday, super super happy ako. Finally after mga failed balaks on meeting up this summer we finally meet again after about 5 months. I cannot wait to meet up again with her, and this time with sha, on Tuesday, last vacation day ng mga archers, nyehehehe.

Condolence to Jordana, my ust friend...her grandpa passed away yesterday.

No comments: