A very trying day (5-21-07)

My uncle fights me through text. And I can't defend myself because he gives me my enrollment fee- and also the house income.

My father mocks me on my visit. And he tells me he's taking double dose of his meds because his case has worsened as I had predicted (and he's been giving me an indication that he's about to die soon).

My mother misunderstands me and gives me the silent treatment for 48 hours (and still ongoing). At a lengthy sermon she tells me na 'lahat na lang ng mali ginagawa mo.'

My older brother assaults me physically in front of my mother while I was trying to sleep. His reason- I'm so bobo, tanga-tanga, can't follow instructions (when in fact his instructions were wrong to begin with).

I cannot eat anything solid because of my mouth wires getting unwired on the left side. And because my dentist will be on vacation for a few days, it's scheduled to get fixed only on saturday 9:30am.

Hahahaha. I am such a brat- these are one of those days I wonder why my vital signs are still on- my heart pumping, my lungs processing air molecules, my temp indicating that I need to take my paracetamols q6...

But I smile through all these. Because what the heck...I'm not in so much loss. Yes, I'm sad that these things go on here- it's reality.

But there is so much to still rejoice about when with God I have all the love in the world- and much much more. That fact alone is enough to overwhelm my sorrow over these...natural disasters, hahaha.

No comments: