Sudden excitement, HD for Val, and surprise for mama

Peachie Is Going Out!!! (???)

Just after my last post here I got to talk with Jrep and planned something for Friday, yey. :) Somehow he convinced pestered me to go out. But that still depends on my mother, of course.

Recently I have very little excitement in seeing other people due to my I-ruined-my-braces condition. It really bugs me whenever the loose end of the wire at the upper left side of my molars makes contact with my inner cheek linings and my tongue...aww...it's such a setback for me who wants to see my friends. But this is my fault anyway, so ok, reap the consequences...

What's Up-

I am now half-writing a letter for my brother who needs a change of section for a very important reason. So medyo ok lang na kahit 2:20something na andito pa rin ako, typing away...also waiting for my ma to appear after her all-girls night out, kasi we have surprises for her.

My HD (hidden desire)-

I have to admit, I am seriously starting to love that fil-chi girl in our block, Valerie...she's very cheerful and trusty. Recently I've had times for lengthy chats with her, and boy, did I learn lots from her as much as she did from me. Kanina nagkabiruan lang naman sa ym confe-

Sabi ko kay Val (with her webcam on kasi), "Uy val, I always like seeing you, nakakatuwa ka talaga."
She was like, "Aha, sabi ko ng aba, may HD ka sa kin."
(We've always kidded around like that, so as usual) I replied something like, "Sikreto na natin un, mutual naman eh hahaha."

But seriously natutuwa tlg ako sa kanya. I've been wanting to find time to get to know her better kasi she's been my TF (target friend). Kaso dahil busy tlg ang course, dito lang pla kami sa ym magkaka-oras, hahaha, of all places...marahil yung paggroup rin namin sa class nagiging factor, hm. Thank God for the chance. :)
Birthday Gulat ni Mammita-

Asar naman si mamush kasi di pa dumarating, at mukhang nawili sa kanyang night out. Anyway ang weird ng preparations this year ha- I bought her a practical, though pricey gift (yung sure na sure akong need AND want niya). My brother came home just a while ago with 3 of my ma's favorite chocolates, a very grand bouquet from Designer Blooms, and a cake (which I felt sure was choco mousse- ma's fave).

(FF) Fishy Factor-

Except for my mysterious gift, something told me that these came from my father...I dunno, coz about 2 weeks ago my father was talking about giving my mother something like these for her birthday, and he had repeated it to me later on.

Hm? My father, thoughtful? Never. Balikan sessions?

...

Haha! Yeah right. But what a thought...NO WAY (I MEAN IT)!!!

No comments: