Ten Things About Peach-

Ten Things About Peach (that you might not know yet)-

(i came up with this list just because i browsed the friendster bulletin. oy ha, i really thought of this, hehehe, puro wholesome naman, don't worry...kung sino man jan may alam ng lahat ng ito, come forward and tell me! hahahaha! anyway...)

10. I used to have pink as my fave color. When I was 9, I changed it to blue. When I turned 16 I changed it to red.

9. I cannot sleep without a blanket! Kahit gaano pa kainit, dapat meron!X)

8. I was very afraid of electrical sockets from 6-17. Well, still afraid, due to some traumatic accident I had when trying to plug my fancy lampshade when I was 6 (sumabog sa kamay ko! and I was alone). Ma just found out when I turned 18 and I told her the true story behind this unusual phobia.

7. I began writing my first fiction story on May 14, 1994 (as indicated by my baby handwriting behind that 8.50 purple notebook. Dito na rin nagbunga ung sabi ko na one day I will be able to have my own book published (and still dreaming).

6. I was a very very sweet nursery student, very outspoken and bibo to my teachers who all loved me so much. but all that image of me changed one day when I made like a mountaineer and climber the classroom jalousie (what was I thinking??!!!). so babay sweet image, hello bad peachie. wahahaha. (this is according to my aunt)

5.
My first friend ever (and still standing) is Sharmayn. Kasi we were introduced by our bros sa ground floor during first day, and we played. Saya rin marahil imention dito na my first barakada tlg is me, Desiree and Berenice (classmates kmi eh). And now as I can see...still there, no? Hehehe...much has changed, pero wow, I am certainly blessed. See, minus the pigtails (and plus the horns), Bern is still...well, bern. Hahaha.

4. When I was younger I had this habit of surrounding myself with all my dolls and waiting until 12, hoping all of them would come to life (yeah right, shobe- shame on you, hehehe).

3. When I was 6, ma scolded me in front of some tita of mine that I should fix myself. I retorted, 'it's the beauty inside that counts.' Hahaha, good one pare, bata pa lang dramatista na! (Well of course after that I got scolded reaaally bad, hehehe)

2. Minsan na kong nagdrama kay mama na may sakit ako just to get out of school real fast- and take note, high school first year na ako! Bwahahahaha! And I got away with confetti and star awards to top it off...pero swear first and last...this is predictably due to chinese fever, nyehehehe.

1.
I had been so afraid of bump cars until this year, January, when I was forced by my ma to ride the bump car with my 3yr-old cuz who suddenly did not want it and left me alone to take that ride instead! Una I was sooo scared, checked my seatbelt, and my mind was screaming aaaaaaa. But later after my cousins coached me a bit, I got the hang of it, and thus byebye to this very weirdophobia of mine.

Wla, cge na...hahahaha I'll play, goodnight. :)

No comments: