Classes start on June 13

I confirmed just now through the website. The horrors of my nursing course are about to start again...*shiver*

Anyway it's 1130 pm now and I cannot sleep so I decided to type in something here. Today has been a very promising day, as me and my cousins went off to swim in a private pool nearby. Not bad, I can say...except that early in the day I didn't want to go to the 7ft water level because of my phobia since I nearly drowned in subic.

It was a simple gathering of kiddies and my aunt and ma...very relaxing especially with the nearing day of opening of classes. Man, I'm torn between my eagerness to go back to my patient assignments and my stress over theories and group work.

I sure hope I can get myself ready for this. I haven't finished my compilation of notes, meaning rewriting it for handy reference. But I should. Laziness should depart for the meantime.

Weird feeling...but I just felt a bit sad, missing my littlest bro whom I do not get to see all the time due to his varsity training. But I am happy that he's got real friends and great company this time. He's surely happy about it. So I step aside...

I'm feeling the want for sleep, so now I wish to post my 6 weird stuffs, as two people have tagged me: (I'll try my best)

  • A phobia or two: I had been afraid of bump cars. Only had fun with it this january 2007 when we went off to our clan trip to baguio. I had a boom accident with the lampshade socket when I was 6, and because of that I was very afraid of plugging in electrical equipment. Currently still shaken, but at least no longer freaking out...
  • A physical deformity: My left thumb is slightly deformed due to a metal door accident I had with older bro when we were playful kids. I got weird-looking keloids on my left wrist due to a rough games accident when I was 8. The bones were mended cleanly at St. Luke's. But the hospital that removed the metal braces a week later used threads and needle, so it had stitches. So mukhang ipis. Grr the bad surgeons.
  • A passion: I am a huge fan of michael buble. I get weird looks when I tell people this one, so...
  • A past: I had been confined in the hospital twice in my life. On the second time I even became a getaway patient as I let the surgeons chase me all over the hallway right before my operation when they had to give me my aneasthesia shot. Nyahahaha. (And I'm a nurse now, how ironic...*claps*)
  • A prisoner: When I was 6, I cried myself in the bathroom for about an hour when I could not open the door (I was too bone skinny then and for some reason the door won't budge). Later my aunt rescued me with a laugh. When I was a grader, I once chose to lock myself in and cry in the bathroom when a small dog blocked the way out. Naturally when they came looking for me they all laughed (I was very afraid of dogs then).
  • A prize: I now have four good teeth in my prize collection after they were extracted by my current dentist. I let her drill a hole through the first two so I can make them pendants for a necklace.

No comments: