I love ice coffee

I am such a sucker for ice coffee, particularly from Quickly...with black sago...yumm...but something tells me that like milo, I shouldn't take it on an empty stomach. Kasi nagppprotest ang aking GIT (gastointestinal tract or the digestive tract) whenever I do so. Now even ice coffee's on the list. *sigh*

Anyway I am now hanging out here in the library internet room with my friend KR, who is trying to post a fiction story of hers. I am just waiting for her, on account of 1. I have nothing better to do, 2. I need the airconditioned room like I need air, and 3. She's my friend. Whatever with the peachness.

Next week magbbday na ang isa diyan, at madadagdagan na naman ang bente miyembros natin, wahoo! Patay siya sa kin...

June 25- Jordana
June 27- Tadz and Jrep

I need a good sleep ata- head's heavy talaga, probably due to my brace episode...like I said I'm using full force, and my dentist's only too happy to cater to my...um, demands, hahaha.

This morning we just had our RLE (related learning experience), aka duty in San Alberto Ward (Pediatrics ward for children ages 1 day-18 years). Happy naman, cutie si Ma'am, kaso I caught myself occasionally eyeing her...um, thigh, kasi her skirt's slitted slightly over her knee. And kahit may suot pa siyang flesh stockings, it's an audience caller, kmusta naman, hahaha...sorry sa fossil (aka living-under-a-rock) factor ko, as my friends call it, but that's me...that's her. Let her figure...mwahahaha

During my first week I got to meet new people randomly, sa corridor and sa lib just before I sat here. Si Joey, senior ko, section 5, gave me good advice on how to cope with my dislike sa prof ko sa socio. Two juniors like myself, Pam and Malic (teka, I got to ask KR, I forgot na)...both said hi. I forgot the names of the sophies whom I made friends with, hahahaha...anyway...

Oh, til here na lng, I gtg. KR's done. I think we need to eat. Or maybe I have to meet up with a friend I haven't seen for seven years, to be exact. ^^

No comments: