Today, just me. Tomorrow, the world...?

Recent stat:

Right now I am lounging in my own lazy way here again in front of the pc, alone in the house...not if you count Lebron, who's sleeping just behind me, of course. Been wanting to call someone to talk, but then again...maybe he's not home yet. Anyway...

Main chika:

Yesterday was a very fast-paced day for me. I opened my eyes at 830 am, but slept and didn't rise until 1120.

I decided to be a good housemate and clean the house floor before food, so I started at it. I was washing rice when ma came in and handed me the wireless phone. It was Jrep. May lakad pala nun. I forgot. I didn't think of it coz I thought I had zero chance of going anyway. But then something told me I was going, so I told him I'd call later.

After my chores Jrep called again. That was when I asked ma. All she said was, 'next time, wag bigla ang paalam.' So that must mean yes. So I agreed with rep and he came to pick me up. Medyo nakakahiya nga kasi I was in the middle of my bathtime when he arrived. And late na kami kasi hindi pa rin pala nagllunch ang mga kasama namin na nandun na, si Sha at si Bequa.

Sa daan pa lang excited na ko, especially with the fact that I'm finally going to see sha, na hindi ko pa nakikita since christmas. Medyo setback na hindi nakarating sina Os, Pau, Leanne, at si Bern. So in short apat lang kami. The meeting place was G4, btw.

So ayun, pagdating dun nagsshopping pla ang mga dudettes. So we waited for them sa Heaven n eggs. Dahil puro kami chikiting sa grupo, we opted for the swing seats...you know, suspended benches for a 'heavenly' ambience? As in ang kulit kasi hinintay pa namin umalis ung isang group ng customers just to have that space for us. Ewan. I love my lot. Hahahaha.

Besides eating and kwento galore, gumawa kami ng mga videos na weird tlg. Ok nga kasi game lahat. Scandal vids do rock...sabi ko nga eh, kung pwede lang magsalita ung pancake na tinusok-tusok namin ng fork (and knife), I'm sure sasabihin nun, 'Patayin niyo na lang ako now, please!!!' Hahahaha

Pagkatapos namin sa heaven (and eggs), tuloy kami sa timezone to pass time. Una we made a few free games sa dance mania, mga 3 rounds lang kasi di naman adik ung mga kasama namin. Ang gusto pala ni Bequa, house of the dead 4.

I had my complaints with the title, though, kasi nasan ung house? I told her it's supposed to be 'village of the dead.' She said it's more like the 'city of the dead.' Hahaha. Whatever. I joined in, firing ammo with her and throwing grenades...saya pala, ay. Pero 2 lang per turn di ba so nung inabot ko na kay rep ung baril ko, naglaro naman kami ni sha dun sa tabi nila- some shooting game na mas mahirap kasi you have to be compatible or something to win.

Pero ayos rin, enjoy talaga. Sigaw kami nang sigaw ni sha kasi nakakagulat ung mga creatures na bigla na lang sumusulpot, hahahaha. At natawa pa ako kasi paglabas namin ni sha dun sa game namin, napansin ko na super layo na nila rep at bequa sa game- may crowd na sila sa likod nila. Kaso na-game over sila, so aw to that.

Pero seryoso, ang galing ng kamay ni rep sa shooting...though sabi niya tabingi daw ung cursor...nyahahaha. Bequa played good rin, I mean when I played with her puro siya excellent rating, hay, I need to practice..? This is starting to smell like a newfound obsession...hmm...

We tarried for a while and then we parted in two groups. Sha joined the family of Bequa pauwi. I half-joked that our next meeting out perhaps would be on october, or if not, the christmas again. Totoo naman di ba...hahahaha.

Meanwhile, rep and I walked on- a request I made kasi I wanted to enjoy the outside world while I still could (house arrest can really take the fun out of me when it's too long). I was going to let him try one of my fave drinks- coffee shake with sago, but nadisappoint ako kasi wala pala.

So we chose green apple and choco chill, sat for a while, chika galore, then we walked around the movie area of the mall sa taas, checking out the latest shows. I honestly want to watch Evan Almighty, hehehe. Steve Carell is such a great comedian, can really pull funny stunts.

After nun, mga before 7, we headed home as planned. Ayun, back to my house. Naisip ko ngang dapat na umuwi ni Rep kasi may pasok pa yun next day. Sigh, times flies fast when we're having fun, don't you think?

Skin matters:

Btw, see my new skin? :) I had help from exploring macromedia flash for about 3 hours- really have no idea how it works, pero yun, medyo kumalikot dun until I came up with something like this. Maybe sometime I'm going to learn more codes and programming styles.

First-day jitters:

I'm bracing myself more than ever for the coming school year. I don't know what's harder- to balance school work with my sanity (if it still exists) or to maintain my steady relationship with the Lord without ever compromising. Nah, I'm kidding- to my experience mas mahirap ung latter.

Looking back, I'm sure I have a better life now, living (or trying to) with the only purpose of pleasing the Lord. Ayoko nang bumalik sa time na I get overwhelmed by the world when in fact it doesn't matter as much as my faith for the Lord, my trust in his ultimate justice that I cannot ever fully comprehend with my human mind.

Ayoko nang maging overinvolved sa mga unnecessary and temporary things, like work, prestige, respect, acceptance...in the end they all evaporate. Grace lang ni Lord through Christ ang magiging basehan natin ng security sa next life. And it saddens me to this day to know that my friends wouldn't understand this unless they choose to.

Maybe you're wondering ano naman ang kinalaman nitong lahat sa third year ko. Well as I had discussed with mi ultimo compadre, may times na nagiging malaking balakid kasi sa akin ang mga friends ko. Not that they're not nice- gifted ako sa friends, loyal kasi. Pero ayoko nang mahila sa mga worldly principles nila, just like last year, grabe nagsisi talaga ako. Kahit mamaintain ko na ung tawag nila sa akin na 'fossil' due to my being too conservative, ok na yun kaysa naman I act like wala akong God, kakahiya.

Sa lahat ng bagay, seek first the kingdom of God. First, hindi last, take note. Eh bakit daw ganun tayong mga tao, ang primary consultant natin ay sarili natin when we make decisions? :) Tapos do you notice na pag wala na talaga tsaka tatawag kay God...hahahay nako, we humans are sooo naturally proud. Let's guard against that, shall we? :)

A line of warning to my killing habit of small-time compromising: Small evils as stains in life may seem small alone, but lots of them around can be so darned messy.

No comments: