Enrollment day

After 4 hours of sleep, I woke up at 530 am with a thought of surrender, 'Wag na lang akong mag-enroll today pls...'


But of course I had no choice if I wanted to take the first sem courses of third year. Hahaha.


Nakatutuwang isipin na third year na pla ako. And my berkies from sj and ust. Ang bilis ng oras, tila. Wala namang way out of growing old. But there's a lot of chance to get away from growing up, which I have no conscious intention of pursuing, thank you.


Dahil color coding, I stepped down from the car right in front of Dapitan gate at 620am, despite the time of enrollment being 10-12. I talked with the guards on the way to confirm the time of gate openings. One guard in the building even had the nerve to almost trick me into waiting right there when I had asked him of the office hours, parang ganito:


Anni: Kuya (I don't like using this, but dominant culture says I got to), bukas na ba po ung office?

Guard: Ay...*checks the computer where I had swapped my id* 6:25 pa lang, hintay ka na lang, 5 minutes na lang yan...

Anni: Ay, ok. *waits for about 20 secs before realizing the guard's trick* Ay, niloloko niyo po ako eh!!!

Guard: Sige na, mamaya pa kasi yan eh. Hahaha.


Thank God Yani saw me on the way in (color coding rin, hehehe), so she texted me that she's in Wendy's with her little bro. I was filled with excitement with her text, and so I made my way there right away after the guard incident. We talked. I had breakfast. At about 710 we parted ways because she had to change into her uniform (she forgot it as a requirement) and her bro went to play pc somewhere, I think.


I returned to the building and met up with Paula. Still later Lotrenz, Ed Cel, and Soc came. Also, Ivan was already there. Tambay and talk pa kami until sa wakas nung 9 they decided to release some paper, requirement namin for enrollment.


No comments: