Ouching. Happy.

It's been a few days since I came in here to write anything. Must be my changing moods, changing plans (nakakawala kasi ako recently to somewhere...business/pleasure, hehehe).

Like recently, my enrollment on June 1, 2007...which turned out to be more than a go-see with my classmates. It was a chance I took, a risk I made that I was able to go free and roam around moa and banawe and back to the captivity of the four walls of my house. And to think that I actually made a groggy decision of just staying home...

That morn, I woke up with a heavy head after tossing and turning to sleep at around 1230. I was very very sleepy, but not too lazy to check my cellphone time: 430am. All I said in my head was, 'Please, pwede bang hindi na lang ako mag-enroll?'

But of course, just seconds after having thought of that I mustered all my willpower to kick my legs off the soft boundary of the cool comfy bed and get up. At that time I came face to face with the man of the hour- Lebron, who then seemed to have been getting a bad case of wake-sleep dilemma. I took time to give him a good am hug, embracing all that handsome fluff, and moved quickly to prepare for the day.

Stepping right in front of Dapitan gate was rather refreshing after a long while of house imprisonment. I checked my watch: 620. Friday was color coding day for us, so it was a good time for me. Right after I came in my building I was pranked by a guard...hawhawhaw...

Anni: *swipes ID* Kuya! (I feel rather uncomf using this term, but then it's a form of adaptation to the dominant culture, so...) Bukas na ba po yung office?
Guard: Ay *checks the computer with my face on it*, 625 pa lang, maghintay ka na lang dito ng 5 minutes.
Anni: OK, sige po, thank you. *waits for twenty seconds until guard laughs* Niloloko niyo po ako eh!
Guard: Bakit kasi naman ang aga aga mo?
Anni: Hmph. Kakain na nga muna ako, sige po. *leaves*

Yani was my next stop. She was with her younger bro at Wendy's. I decided to get some chicken for breakfast. At around 710 we parted ways so we could do our respective tasks. Truth is, the enrollment time was at 10-12. But I had to be sure...must be a case of OCD(?). But then the color coding..!

930- Office finally opened for us. Hooray. Filled up form and went to gym, submitted. Enrolled. Few people coz we're early, yeah.

Just after my last business with the office (ID sticker), Ivan (a nursing friend of mine through Jonathan) came into the scene. I asked for his company because it was just 10 and my meet with Jrep was scheduled at about noontime. This little favor of mine turned out to be a very enlightening chitchat-walk kind of wait. We got some coffee drinks, went to Aling Ising's for uniform matters, checked out an old joint, and returned to ust to make some calls and go our separate ways.

It surprised me to have this kind of time with him, because during the school days we normally didn't talk that much. That must be because my other friends hogged him most of the time, and so I find my place and leave. So this was honestly a good op for us.

After a decision-making complex I went off to meet Jrep as agreed at 12. I arrived there 25 minutes later, but not before meeting 2 very good and helpful citizens, which is rare for strangers in Manila nowadays. They gave me safety and road advice for future use. :)

We went off to moa and had our chika session as always. While at it we ate at Congo Grill because it was something I've never tried before (at malay ko ba kung dahil rin yun sa gusto ngang idiin sa akin ng kasama ko na ganun nga ako ka-sheltered o ano, hahaha). We got full with kare-kare and sisig- despite having braces! (And I thought I was the mischievous-stubborn girl here...eto pa pala ang isa, hahaha!) Well...masarap talaga ang bawal, hindi ba? Nyehehehe. At nagulat akong hindi naubos ni Rep ang inorder namin, magaling kasi hindi naman sinabi sa king malaki pala ang servings...

I texted a few sj friends, si Pau, Bern, Bequa...na baka perhaps pwede silang mag-catch up for a moment of chitchat. Pero sadly medyo naging hectic ang sched so next time na lang.

I got to meet KR, though, kasi she lives nearby (ust friend). We met at NBS and played at quantum, stopped by at Papa Beard's, went to Iceberg's, kwento...balik ng quantum, and finally, when it was growing dark, uwi na. Originally rin kasi hindi nag-paalam si Rep so we chenged plans and set the optimum time to 6pm, pero something happens along the way and napatagal pa...

After sending KR off sa lrt, I asked rep if we could stick still with the original plan and eat dinner at Banawe, kasi ayoko pang umuwi due to some...unresolved concerns, hehehe. Hindi niya rin ako napasakay ng lrt kasi I was gripped with fear when I got sandwiched amongst the people during the rush hour. So time for a plan b.

Nagjeep kami, yan. I told rep to make his decision before 5th ave, so we can get off there. At aba, napabilib naman ako sa tapang ng lalaking to- magpaalam to dine out sa nanay niya while on the way. Payag naman much to our relief. Yung mama ko nga nag-text rin when we had arrived sa kainan, and when I told her that we were planning to have dinner pa, she was fine with it. *whew*

After an hour of chitchat (new food: hakaw, and lots of new learned cool trivia) and food, time to end the adventure...pagod na rin eh, hahaha. It was very different, and certainly one of my best...kasi ang layo ng napuntahan namin. After two more short stops I finally got home...and later nakauwi na rin si Rep. So ayun. Happy.

Today however, I am relieved from my wire dilemma (braces ko), but the dentist tightened them again full-time, so now I get to perish some week-long discomfort. Hay. At dahil natuto na talaga ako dahil sa past experiences ko (brackets removed and wires loosely scraping my inner cheeks), super strict and food intake ko. Not necessarily soft diet, but then very choosy na this time.

OK, I gotta sleep. Ma's calling me. Undisciplined daw ako. Hahaha.

No comments: