First dog haircut becomes a trauma. Red rubbers do rock

Lebron just got his first haircut. He's not happy about it. He's been squirming.
After the ordeal, looking very sad.
Cutting edge...
Eto ang awa look when he was being shaved...
Cut cut cut. Snip. Snip. Snip.
He's just soooo adorable, even when he whimpers...
Picture picture...

I love my new red rubbers...just had my wires re-tightened this noon. And because I'm so determined to make it quick, I asked my dentist to give maximum force every visit. Cruel, coz I can't sleep during the first night after, but the power of wanting it...that's all I probably need. :)

I have a ton of work to do. I have to read through medical surgical book, pharma, and I have to study pediatrics. Currently my mission is to finish the laundry...still pending in zonrox-treated water.

Can't bite through any solid food. Aunt offered me a plate of pancit canton. It was perfectly spicy, but my teeth could not handle it pala. So I didn't finish it. Grr. Head aching, side effect of the wire...but I'm not taking any meds- I'm ok with the natural analgesic of cold- cold water, cold anything...

No comments: