Sadness has a name, Relationship's a game

Having spent my fifth day of school today here in the college, I'd say this has got to be a serious year for me. The nightmares of stress and starvation are real, unfolding before my eyes that wished to have cataract so I wouldn't see them, but then...

Serious ba super? Well, let's keep it light, shall we? Siyempre super thrilled naman ako, along with the pressures of having to keep up with the profs and their load of terrorizing in the form of projects and papers to submit...which honestly I know not a thing about. Masaya rin ako, of course, that the long wait to see my ust friends again is over. The happiness of reuniting with my class berkies is just priceless...but our medical books are not. Hahahahaha. Anyway...

My critical analysis of my courses this sem (and the profs, of course)-
  • Pediatrics 2- Ma'am Jurado is 62 inches of craze...she's got such a humor fit for kids. No wonder she keeps us up, hehehe. She claims she treats us like her patients in the ward- her secret to being so successful in establishing rapport. Nyahahaha. Basta I like her na. I just have to keep my tardiness to a minimum if I really want to impress her.

  • Sociology- Boring Boring Boring. I don't get why I have to go through this. If there's a subject I wish to drop, I've found it. Also, the prof's just unbearable, with strict house rules that even forbid us to yawn, have hair over our face, or break eye contact with her when she's discussing, lest we want an instant quiz (and she's serious). And the bad thing is, she's got this very slooooowwwww pace of verbalizing her wants, which lulls me to dreamland faster than a lethal dose of Demerol. Jo says he's amusing. I say she better make me laugh.

  • Literature- Depite the infamy of this very demanding subject, I have been looking forward to taking this course, because it involves studying literary pieces, which I am deeply interested in. The prof/comedian/dramatist, Sir Hibek, is a big bonus along with the package deal- brutally funny, yet with all the insults and green goo he's throwing at us, we are quickly getting immune to the potential offense this may have. And he's really smart, btw.

  • Pharmacology- The course seems like the road not taken- certainly not my cup of tea, but then the prof, Ma'am Cristobal, who's just sooo cute and sooo frank to us, gives me my surge of hope whenever she lectures.

  • Medical-Surgical Nursing- Also Ma'am Cristobal. She's dedicated. The subject's really scary for me, as it involves a lot (and I mean a lot) of subjects. And as my background knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology can only be as visible as air now, let's see what happens to me in the rat race, hahahaha. Aw well...

  • RLE (duty)- It's been a really messy sched, so I can't say anything yet...
Ayun muna, tapos na magwork si Yani so I gtg.^^

To continue after about 6 hours...

Eto, medyo nasasad kasi as predicted namimiss ko na naman ang aking ultimo compadre, si Jrep. Ewan, basta, dami ko kasi gnagwa so we don't see each other that much anymore. Aw wel. And my balancing of friends has been tasking, especially now that marami pala sila. And yeah, so far I'm still praying that I would be faithful to my convictions with God...I don't want to be like what I was then...ayoko na tlg, Lord...

Ayun, random thoughts lang. Also got to browse blog of tif...grabe so little time, pero i tried to listen to her playlist songs...love em, love em...

No comments: