Obsessions and matters

Aaaaarrrgghh! I want to say enough, but I just can't, I'm soo soo loving this new obsession of mine- Michael Buble's 'Everything'. Saw the vid just yesterday night, dl it via limewire out of curiosity, and...hahaha...I'm hooked.

I've always liked Buble's crooning- he's superb. Although may choice picks lang ako sa mga albums niya, as a singer he's really good. :) And because he sings mostly old songs, very meaningful ang kanta niya, and he gives the lyrics justice...

Speaking of obsessions, I recently realized na neat freak pala ako. I get disturbed at the sight of muddied floors, dishes piling in the sink...and I do not eat unless the kitchen's in order, so I do them all before I take a bite...

I'm having the first-day-of-school anxieties. Ewan. Hahaha. What's new...

Kanina I got myself a good gash on my knee- kasi nasagi ko sa end ng isang nail na nakatusok palabas dun sa cabinet...ouch tlg, nagpeel ung skin...approximately 2.5 cm (sukatin ba, hahaha) and I saw the plasma...made me wonder while it stung in pain as I reached to touch it.

I haven't fixed my biological clock (meaning disciplining myself to sleep at 11pm below). My nightlife is just too tempting- scrabble, tv, chika with the people who just came home...and the fact that I'm a night person. The consequence is I wake up too late. No, I wake up as early as 6 pero bumabangon ako ng mga 10-12. Hahaha. At pag hindi pala ako nakatulog ng before 2, hindi na ko makatulog. Added stress un for the next day. Hahahay...

Yeah, just dl Mark Bautista's break it to me gently...now listening to it...parang test drive, hahaha. Hmm...parang galing sa soul niya, ohyeah.

No comments: