4192007 north edsa meeting

And three were left...

I mentally discarded my list of 21 friends, whom I had informed of a mall meeting scheduled for today. I was one of the few who had the time this vacation (puro dlsu at admu kasi) so I took the liberty of setting us up a great time for lakwatsa.

Thankfully I won over my mother as she finally agreed to take me to sm north by the car. And although three nga lang kmi na definitely ok with the plan, I still pushed through with it, feeling really excited as I was about to see Des, whom I have not had a chance to chat with for many months.

At bakit ba...naalala ko kasi yung sabi ko kay rep ("Kahit dalawa lang tayo tutuloy pa rin tayo, hmph!") so I thought, "Fine, coz a friend or two coming together is still a blessing."

And binabakbak yung house kasi ung mga doors ng bathroom pinapalitan ng plastic (wood kasi siya since 1991, ginawa before we transferred here), so ang dumi and I just feel uncomfy seeing my once clean house get so dusty and eew...so tama rin sigurong magbreak for today. *drops mop and broom*

At hayun nga, we went. The meeting was supposed to be before lunch, pero naurong na ng about 1 in the afternoon kasi I had to go to my father first, and rep had to pick up his course card (congrats uli pare, I'm so proud of you!) prior to the trip. Des was at fully booked when we arrived, and because of the unplanned situation, rep and I had to go to her para malinaw.

Upon seeing purple-clad des I merrily ran over to her and hugged her, then fine, si repa na naka-red (cool tlg coz it's my fave color). Our first agenda of the trip: lunch!!!

Ang alam ko kasi nung una sabi ni repa rice burger ang trip. Pero malay ko ba at napadpad kami sa Banana Leaf (which we passed by kasi). Classy, but nevertheless, it's good food, so we went in. Honestly at this time na I had not eaten anything from the time I woke up, I could agree to anything.

And I'm very glad naman sa taste ni reps- for a choosy tastebud I was not disappointed at all. In fact I'm planning to have a second go on the next opportunity. Si rep ngorder ng Malayan curry, while Des opted for seafoods with gata ata un, I forgot...and I ordered a safe choice, spareribs with vegetables. Natikman k ung sa kanila at well, I'm not a fan of gata, the chicken curry didn't quite appeal to me, but the spareribs...man...

*murmurs* such a hedonist...peachie...

Tapos ngkwntuhan galore. I had wanted to apologize to repa kasi parang sort of na-op ko ata siya in the excitement of seeing Des and trying to catch up on her life. Kasi may mga periods na nagkukuwento ako ng alam na ni rep- eh pano ba namang hindi, eh lagi kaming nag-uusap nyan, phone na nga ym pa, tx pa, then kita kita pa kami!

So ayun, magssory sana ako kaso naisip ko lang, eh bakit ba, I know naman na dapat akong maging kampante pag ganitong mga situations na friends ko si repa and I don't really need to say sorry kasi wla nmn tlg un...kung may dapat akong isorry sa baboy na to, yun yung binunko ko siya ng binuko (with permission from him of course, hehehehe) kay Des, especially concerning his, um...sexcapades, hahahaha! (okok, I meant lovelife!). At yung todo asaran...hahahaha..what a great therapy for me, nyehehehe.

So after namin magstory at magshare pics sa phonecam (repa, dami babae, hahahaha), alis kami, go sa Quantum there. Of course nagbabad kami dun sa fave machine ko, dancemania. Parang mangha ata si Des (oy des ha, next game ntin kailangan lampaso mo na si rep to the point of hindi na siya maglalaro ng dancemania, hahahahaha!). At hindi ko pa rin matalo ang baboy na iyon. Sa susunod!!! Grr. Birthday ko dapat I win! Bwahahaha! Nyehehehe.

*sighs* relax lang...

After nito, I got word from Bequa, na kinukulit ko kasi sumunod, na hindi na siya makakarating kasi nasira yung train to sm. Bad trip tlg. Pero there's always another meeting, which is saturday, so I comforted her successfully with that.

Punta kami (at rep's suggestion uli) to starbucks. Una upo lang, then later we get drink. I chose my common order (vanilla cream frap), rep chose his fave (mocha), and des got a banana java something which tasted like banana cake (tolerably eew for me, hahaha).

Tapos tinuruan ko sila ng favorite card game ko of all time...kasi nagdala si Des ng baraha in my fav shade of red, of course. Ayun, after four rounds kailangan na umalis ni Des so we went.

Tapos after a bit more wandering for 30 mins, I left rep in his designated area of sundo. Ako, nagadventure pauwi...hahahaha.

At pag-uwi ko I was welcomed back by my cousins, Shane, Alain,David- who are going to stay here until Sunday, yey!

No comments: