Birthday ni Arlene

Today is the 36th birthday of my favorite aunt, si Dii aka One-eyed (one-eyed monster, shortened minsan to OEM).

Why the name:
Her friends laugh when they first hear how we call her in public- OEM or one-eyed...hahaha, kasi si arvin may pakana, ung kapatid ko na nagbigay rin ng name ko na Peachie. But it's a derivation of Dii and not with some defect she's got, hahaha...fyi she's got a 20-20 vision.
What makes her special:
I love that woman, ya know? She's been living with us since my brothers came...and she never left, I think. :) Maybe it's because my mother asked her to stay still despite my father not liking her at all due to her loyalty to my ma. Ah, well...and she's taken care of us for so many years, nurturing us with my ma, saving us even at times when my mother was bound to hit us or something...

Sometimes I think ma's perfectly jealous of her. Because we click more than I click with her. Pero un nga, kya nga ako lumalapit sa kanya eh, di ba? Hehehe. Mama..so silly...
And a history of sleeping habits:
And for a long time she's been my roommate. Ktabi ko matulog, pero after mga five years ata , pinagbigyan ko naman si ma at dun naman ako nakikitulog sa kanya, coz she's been all alone since my dad decided to move away.

Kaso recently, because my two younger brothers had to stay sa mendiola house most of the time at alone si sahia sa other room with the extra bed always empty, I bedspace there para hindi siya alone (may nagpapakita kasi dun lalo na pag mag-isa siya). The consequence is that I also see something there, huhuhu.

Aw, well...Christ is good. And yeah, I am such a star in-demand- joke, hahahaha...
So I love this girl:
Anyway back to my aunt- she used to be soo rebellious, but now she's yeah, a pastor...grabe ang influence niya, servant of God talaga ito. She's my prime adviser in times of sadness, at siya yata ang pinakanakakaintindi sa akin sa family, especially when I'm at my worst mood (especially pag nagkakasira na ulo ko sa studies, hehehe). She also reminds me of my relationship with God, particularly when I neglect it when I'm too busy having fun or working too much.
My dearest wish for her:
Though I've said it minsan sa kanya na ayaw ko talaga, I want her to get married na. Ay, I'm sure to cry lots when I let her go (yun nga lang may mga nagkakagusto sa kanya I hate them all na eh) if ever that day comes, pero well...I think she deserves to have her own family to nurture (I'll envy her kids!!!).

Pero kung hindi man ganoon ang plan ni God sa kanya, then (as I've told her) I could still be her favorite little niece na cute enough naman for entertainment, nyehehehe. After all, parang anak niya na rin naman ako, hehehe.
Ayun, so that's it for this entry. Happy birthday Dii, lovyah lots!!!

No comments: